Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

Anyone think your crazy?

Do any of your friends or family think your insane for how much you go to Disneyland, or how much you talk about it, or how much you go? My friend thinks I'm insane! Because how much I usually go to Disneyland.
    (I only go maybe 4 times a year) I told her she hasn't seen nothin! She doesn't get how someone can go to Disneyland so much!

Anyone you know like this or anyone tell you your crazy or something because how much you like Disneyland? Share your stories!
    Har har har

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone think your crazy?

Oh, yes!!

Friends of mine think that I go to DL so much that I have a cot there so I don't have to go home and sleep. I just return to my cot and wake up the next day and play again!! A person thought that I was there so much that my mail should be forwarded there!!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Yes, my family seems to think I go way too much (so far I've managed to go almost every weekend since I got my AP in October of last year). But, I seriously just ignore them because they don't know how much fun I have.

• no flash photography...

Just a few....

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Yeah. But they did before I started going to Disneyland every week.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Yeah. But they did before I started going to Disneyland every week.

Har har har

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Yup...I've got tons of friends at school that think I'm a crazy person for going so much. I'm not sure if its how often I go (5-6 times a year) as opposed to what time time i go. I leave home around 3am to get to the park around 9-ish in the morning. I think thats what gets my friends thinking I'm a loony

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Must.....go......Disneyland

• =)

Does anyone think I'm crazy? Dude, I'm building a freaking scale model of the place. EVERYONE thinks I'm crazy. Gets really old, too. Quite depressing at times, actually. The best response I can generally expect from people is, "That's cool! But...why?" It'd be easier if I weren't weird in just about every other area of my life, too...but I am. Sometimes this camel develops highly ominous pains in his back...

My friend thinks I'm insane! Because how much I usually go to Disneyland.
    (I only go maybe 4 times a year) I told her she hasn't seen nothin! She doesn't get how someone can go to Disneyland so much!
    Because four times a year isn't unusually frequent at all. (Keep in mind, people, that there are folks beyond the walls of Micechat who only go once every few years, if that. In fact, some of us here, in this very thread, are like that, too!)

• Fancy that...

o wow -this must be why my friends complain so much about me going to disneyland, cause my family's got AP's and i go like...1-2 times a month(is that weird to you guys?) they dont find me to be insane, just kinda obsessed lol

• Proud Narnian

Traveling between Narnia, Camelot, and The Midlands

Talking Re: Anyone think your crazy?

Hell yes!!

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Ya except my sister prefers the word Chimo

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garbear View Post
    Do any of your friends or family think your insane for how much you go to Disneyland, or how much you talk about it, or how much you go? My friend thinks I'm insane! Because how much I usually go to Disneyland.

Anyone you know like this or anyone tell you your crazy or something because how much you like Disneyland? Share your stories!
    I went near 100 times in a year.....probably in 2000. Near the same in 2001. I'd go near twice a week - and if you figure there are 52 weeks a year...well, you can do the math

My family and friends though I/we were nuts, but then they started seeing how much fun we had and the stories we had from our experiences, and then they decided to get passes too......

• I'm not really here

All my friends think I'm crazy. I love it. I know that secretly they are jealous and can't admit it. And I only go once every 13-20 months. But we have several shelves full of Disney knick-knacks and park memorabilia, many books and an ever expanding collection of Disney films.

I wear my craziness as a badge of honor. I'm proud to be a full on, all out, true blue through and through, died in the wool Disney nerd.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• =)

I wear my craziness as a badge of honor. I'm proud to be a full on, all out, true blue through and through, died in the wool Disney nerd.
    Me, too. Maybe that's where I've gone wrong...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast