Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: July 17th Park Maps

I assume that lockers are good for the whole day, or is it each time you access it? I have not used one in such a long time.

• there's always my way...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDisneyFan
    I assume that lockers are good for the whole day, or is it each time you access it? I have not used one in such a long time.
    Yes they are good for the whole day but good luck getting one, Stollers will open at 2am that day as well and that should give you an Idea of what you all are up against... eeeek

As for the Gifts to the CM's I love mine and please dont scan the inside of it to the public. If you want to show it to Mc's take it to a meet and share away. the reason being is that Disney is "Always watching" and will terminate for such a thing. And I love all my fellow CM's and dont want that to happen. Ive seen it happen. Espicaly the ones that sell their cast exclusive merch on ebay. A BIG no no!.

p.s. the pins we recived are not to be revealed until sunday so I guess you can consider it a treat to have seen it early. everyone here knows I cant keep a secret either.... he he he
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    Yes they are good for the whole day but good luck getting one, Stollers will open at 2am that day as well and that should give you an Idea of what you all are up against... eeeek
    Yeah, but you won't be able to get to the Disneyland lockers until you're let into the park. I am assuming that if I'm into the park with the early group, then I'll be able to get a locker as I'm walking down Main Street. So once I do that, I'll have access to it the rest of the day? Works for me.

• OM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    As for the Gifts to the CM's I love mine and please dont scan the inside of it to the public. If you want to show it to Mc's take it to a meet and share away. the reason being is that Disney is "Always watching" and will terminate for such a thing. And I love all my fellow CM's and dont want that to happen. Ive seen it happen. Espicaly the ones that sell their cast exclusive merch on ebay. A BIG no no!.
    I agree. I have no qualms about showing the front of the book, or the pin (which is identical in almost every way to the "I WAS there" pin, and that has been viewable online for some time), or the ears. However, I will not show the maps, because that will be a big surprise for the guests as to how they look exactly.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDisneyFan
    $5 for the small locker (plenty of room) w/ day-long access by keypad code. DO NOT lose your password/locker # receipt! Have a great time!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Just a heads up if there are any cast costuming CM's out there- the laundry is a great place to look for extra pins if you want to trade them of sell them (I am sure you will all be offered plenty of dough for your pins tomorrow, I always was, so it will be tempting)

Anyways, a friend worked in cast costuming as she always found a ton of CM exclusive pins in the dirty laundry because CM's forgot to take them off.

Just something interesting I thought I might share.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• the F.O.D. solution.

Just a heads up if there are any cast costuming CM's out there- the laundry is a great place to look for extra pins if you want to trade them of sell them (I am sure you will all be offered plenty of dough for your pins tomorrow, I always was, so it will be tempting)
    Those aren't "extra" pins, they are "lost and found". If you find one, please turn it in as there's probably a fellow cm that would appreciate your honesty.

• Banned User

I guess it's too late to go? I reeeaaaly want a map!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey
    I guess it's too late to go? I reeeaaaly want a map!!
    My pass is blocked today, so I'd have to pay for admission. I'm guessing the park already reached capacity, so It's probably to late. But if you can't get into DL theres always DCA. Then you can get one of those maps....unless somehow DCA reached capacity.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I got 7 (yes 7) of the commemorative park maos. They were just handing them aout just like they would any other normal park map. So for those who are willing to pay.........(jk)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12