Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Imaginative Possibilities

Your Own Little Spot

As I was enjoying my chocolate muffin and hot chocoalte on the porch in Main Street this morning, I began to ponder does anyone else have their own little spot where they like to sit and take in the day? Do you have a special chair somewhere or a particular bench you enjoy? I love sitting on the bench on the porch in Main Street watching all the people go by in the morning before work...
    You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

• Dreams Do Come True!

Smile Re: Your Own Little Spot

I love the bench on the upper right corner of the Hub facing Sleeping Beauty Castle on the circle not the outer area the inner part.
    Yeah nothings better than sitting there with a turkey leg and a Sprite yum!=^_^=

• Laughing Last..

Re: Your Own Little Spot

We like to sit at Whitewater, outside where you can see through the fence into the park and watch people as we eat. It's cool, calm, and quiet, for the most part.
    LOS ANGELES
    ANGELS
    OF ANAHEIM
    WHAT A STUPID NAME

CALIFORNIA ANGELS FOREVER

Baseball is our religion
    The stadium our cathedral
    Beer and peanuts our sacrament

• Hooterville, USA

The bench inside City Hall where you can hear everyone's complaint.

Bring some cheese to go along with everyone's whine.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• revolutionary waltz

Ever since I learned about it, I've taken a liking to sitting on the steps of the staircase in the Court of Angels if I need a quiet spot to sit down at. For people watching I like the teacup outside of the Mad Hatter. :]

• Still lost in Neverland

Many years ago when the Welsh's shop was on Main Street I used to get a Grape Popsicle and sit on the bench on the porch and watch the people going up and down Main Street. I always waited until the sun had gone down behind the East Side buildings so I could sit there without the sun glaring right into my eyes. Great spot that is still there, but sadly the Popsicles are gone. When I can I still seek that bench out and if no one is sitting up there, I grab the bench and spend a few relaxing moment just people watching.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Banned User

It USED to be in the courtyard inside of Disney Gallery. I'd sit there, listening to the fountain splashing, and write postcards to my friends and family. I would bring a snack, or sometimes not. Sometimes I would head there after wandering the Gallery, and needed peace and quiet (it was SO nice and quiet in there). I hardly saw anyone else in there.

Don't know where my NEW little spot will be, but, there will be one. That's been it for 20 years. Sigh.

• potterday.org

My spot also no longer exists. Just to the left of the Estage Jewelry Shop in NOS there used to be always a round table and two chairs positioned under the display windows. My friend Kate and I would always go there every Friday night, get a couple cups of coffee from the French Market and sit at OUR SPOT for hours. It was great. I really miss that.

I guess I don't have a quiet spot anymore. Though I oftentimes like getting away to the Hearthstone Lounge and getting an espresso. It's usually nice and quiet there.
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

• Knows Where His Towel Is

I also like grabbing a churro and sitting at the Court of Angels. So peaceful...

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Winter in Oceanside...

One of the benches around the fountain in front of the NOS train station. Grab a box of popcorn and people watch. You can see the train, the ROA/Twain/Columbia, HM, and listen to the jazz music at the French Market.

• Once A Skip Always A Skip

The Frontier Trail Smoking Section...

Nice and quite.

Also cool and refreshing, and makes me look cool.
    -"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food."

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    One of the benches around the fountain in front of the NOS train station. Grab a box of popcorn and people watch. You can see the train, the ROA/Twain/Columbia, HM, and listen to the jazz music at the French Market.

Same here.

Also at a table between Riverbelle and Stage Door, next to the walkway. Great for people watching and you get the Rivers as a backdrop.

Also, the area in front of Matterhorn on one of those benches.

I'm all about people watching when I need a sit down break.

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

The secret bathroom, I can spend hours there.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

During my trip there in July, I found that I tended to gravitate toward the Snow White wishing well, and the benches next to City Hall, by the restrooms. Great place to watch all of Main Street, and people watch as people entered and exited the park.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• "I Break Things"

I am one of those who enjoyed sitting on the planter in front of the J.C. and just enjoying Adventureland. There is also that smaller plaza next to Aladdin when Aladdin is closed. I also love Tiki's garden when it wasn't overly crowded. Of course the other spot was always enjoying an early morning hot chocolate and newspaper in NOS prior to the actual stores opening.. Mark Twain when it is empty is another one and there used to be a couple spots on TSI before it became a ZOO.

As a CM I found the greatest amount of solitude on an empty J.C. boat. Even though the animal noises are recordings, there is something about the noise, the boat engine, the plants and the sound of rushing water over a waterfall... no matter how PISSED I was, that was a chance for me to relax.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast