I don't get to DL as much as a lot of you guys...so some of this may be old hat, but I had to vent some frustrations.
Nobody asked me, but.......
1. Learn how to stop the rides... between the poor brake work on the Matterhorn and Peter Pan to name just a few, it can throw out anyone's back.
2. Get rid of the freaking McDonalds french fries. If I wanted that cr**, I would go down the street by my house. Get some fresh cut potatoes and keep some skins on those puppies and fry up some real park fries. And speaking of junk food..... get more creative. Same Turkey Legs, Churros and Nestle, bottom of the quality barrel, novelties everywhere. Where are some big soft pretzels and funnel cakes??!!??
3. Why 1 train on the Monorail? One of the perks of staying at the Disneyland Hotel (which is supposed to help justify their overpriced rooms) is being able to walk 100 yards, jump on the Monorail and get dropped off in Tomorroland. With one train, you spend more time waiting and getting into shoving matches fighting for a seat. Get some better line control and run 2 trains!
4. The Jungle Cruise needs some excitement. The last 6 times or so I was on there, our boat was half alseep listening to another half hearted delivery from a bored skipper. Mix in a little more action. Let the passengers actually get wet once in a while.
5. Blow up Monsters and Pooh. What a waste of time and energy with those weak a** rides.
6. Why is the last drop on Big Thunder so anti-climatic?? zzzzzzzzzzzz
7. Why do they always underestimate the stand-by wait on Roger Rabbit? I will NEVER go on that ride again unless I have a fastpass. And speaking of Roger fastpass, I see more people get in the wrong line there than any other. Person after person was getting turned away on the loading platform because they got in the fastpass line without a fastpass. Something needs done with the signage.
8. Can they limit the number of strollers in the park to something less than 20 trillion? We spent more time dodging the wheels of those things than actually walking. Its like people think a stroller gives them the right to go right through you.
9. Whats the deal with the glasses on Tough to Be a Bug? Its like somebody blew their nose on them on them and smeared them all up. We had a group of 10, and everyone said the same thing. The glasses s**k.
10. Why is Autopia so painfully slow? I mean, can't they take those things up a notch or two for speed. Those things are ridiculous. I wanted to get out and push just to get there faster.
OK.. I am done whining.......