I have learned ...
1. Dole Whip floats > Dole Whips. (My opinion is so true it's borderline FACT!)
2. I can see Elvis at Tomorrowland ()
3. Walking in Disneyland with a Churro in my hand is a great feeling
4. Jack Sparrow should NEVER walk down Main Street.
5. Monte Cristo Sandwiches are some mighty fine grubbin food.
6. You guys are right .... DCA DOES stink. (ok... stink is a strong word... but man.. it needs work.)
7. Its so.... Refreshing... to know I can buy pirate stuff and a Buzz Lightyear gun right outside "It's a small world" ()
8. Ferris Wheel +Kids who get scared easily + Moving cars in the Ferris Wheel = a whole lot of laughter....
What have you learned at Disneyland?