Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DisneyHolic??? DHA???

Ok, I get so much grief from (some) friends about my fixation with visiting Disneyland and having an P.A.P. They don't understand how one can visit Disneyland so much as still have fun? Anyone else get an ear full from their friends or family? I hope I'm not the only one..

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: DisneyHolic??? DHA???

Disneyholics AA. Great creation!

• Roller Coaster Aficionado

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a Disney fixation. There are thousands of us Disney freaks out there and your friends and family should love you for the Disney freak you are. (Besides everyone is a Disney fan, whether they're a closet fan or they talk, walk, act, think and live Disney like the rest of us.)

Yes we are all DisneyHolics who are reading these threads! My friends always say, "How can you go so many times and not get bored of it?" What's funny is when they take their families to the park, guess who they ask for advice? yeah me!

• Roller Coaster Aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by snappy View Post
    Yes we are all DisneyHolics who are reading these threads! My friends always say, "How can you go so many times and not get bored of it?" What's funny is when they take their families to the park, guess who they ask for advice? yeah me!
    How can you go so many times and not get bored of it?!?! Getting bored of Disneyland is like getting bored of breathing. I could (and have) sat on a bench on Main Street for half a day just people watching and be completely happy. I feel ya on being the go to person for all things Disney. Anyone I know has a Disney dilemma, who is the first person they call? The Disney freak that's who!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

My parents think I am crazy or something that I hang out at Disneyland so much!! They think that I have no life.

• =)

Threads like these are starting to get a little depressing, guys... I think it's been well-established that we are all at least a little addicted, and that we are regularly persecuted for said addiction. No need to go over it again.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

"Hello, my name is Dan and I am a DISNEYLAND - OHOLIC AND I AM ADDICTED TO DISNEYLANDOHOL!!!"

• Sock Puppet

If it becomes more than a hobby to the point where you are neglecting your own responsibilities, then it becomes a problem. Other than that, who cares what you do in your spare time?

I don't understand how sports fans watch 162 baseball games a year. It's all the same crap each season.

I can understand why someone would dislike Disneyland. They might see it as boring, fruity, too corporate, or corrupt. To quote a cliche, different strokes for different folks.

everyone has their own passions, this is one of mine
    Katie

• =)

If it becomes more than a hobby to the point where you are neglecting your own responsibilities, then it becomes a problem. Other than that, who cares what you do in your spare time?
    Far too many people do care.

• i FOUND nemo!!

Haha i see MiceChat as our Disneyholics Anonymous Meetings....
    "behind the orange curtain it's not so bad"

• Progressive Disneylander

It's not my problem if people don't understand my passion for Disney parks. It's their loss, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by snappy View Post
    Ok, I get so much grief from (some) friends about my fixation with visiting Disneyland and having an P.A.P. They don't understand how one can visit Disneyland so much as still have fun? Anyone else get an ear full from their friends or family? I hope I'm not the only one..
    You're not. We get it too....friends, family, co-workers...you name it. We don't feel the need to explain ourselves to people who try to cr*p all over us. Yeah, some people are just down right mean about it. LOL, we don't understand why our Disney fun bothers them so much. In a way, I kinda feel sorry for these people.

I had a person call me a "Disney Freak" one time. LOL, was that supposed to be an insult? Not even! That is a huge compliment, imo.
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

I know people who go to Hawaii ALL the time. Nobody makes fun of them. So how is them going to Hawaii all the time any different then us going to DL all the time?

I am not ashamed for loving Disney and DL.
    Last edited by bloodnswash; 10-17-2007 at 08:49 AM.
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast