Talking Carousel Inn, Park Hoppers?

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how good or not the Carousel Inn is, because we're planning on staying there in November.

Also, we received a couple of Disneyland park tickets and were told that they're 2 day park hoppers, but the tickets don't say what they are. Is there a way to find out what they are before we go?

On average, is it crowded November 15th & 16th? & What decorations will they be having up for these days, Autumn? or Christmas?

Thank you for any help you can give, thank you thank you.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Carousel Inn, Park Hoppers?

Park hoppers allow you to visit both Disneyland and California Adventure in the same day, you can hop back and forth between the two parks anytime during the day.

I personally like the Carousel Inn, check out more details at their site: http://www.carouselinnandsuites.com/
    There you can take virtual tours.

Welcome to MiceChat - the second happiest place on earth.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Minion

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html

Click on candid photos to see pictures people staying at the hotel took.
    Har har har

• Minion

The carousel is nice, clean and very close to DL.

As far as your tickets go I believe that they should say what type of ticket they are on the back. If they don't then I have no idea how you would find out what they are. Where did you get them? Maybe wherever you got them could help you.

All of the Christmas decorations should be up by then.

Have a great trip!

Talking Re: Carousel Inn, Park Hoppers?

Thanks so much, this has really helped me.

I got these passes from a relative as a wedding gift, but they live rather far away and I don't have their number. The passes are just cards with no identification as to what they are. When they were given to us, they said they were 2 day park hoppers, but I just wanted to be sure before booking a hotel.

Nobody knows if it will be crowded or not? Don't mind the crowds, but 5 minute space mountain queues is what I always hope for!

Thanks again.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Do you have a digital camera?

If so, send me a PRIVATE email or PM and I will try and help you on the type of ticket you have. Please take a photo of BOTH sides of the ticket.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• formerly PretzelSouls!

November isn't usually that packed - remember, the closer you get to Christmas, the busier the parks. It might be a bit busy though due to Thanksgiving will be coming up soon. Regarding the question about Christmas decor - I don't believe they will have it up yet but I'm not positive. Keep an eye out for Disneyland billboards around that have Christmas themes on them and a date
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimic View Post
    Thanks so much, this has really helped me.

I got these passes from a relative as a wedding gift, but they live rather far away and I don't have their number. The passes are just cards with no identification as to what they are. When they were given to us, they said they were 2 day park hoppers, but I just wanted to be sure before booking a hotel.

Nobody knows if it will be crowded or not? Don't mind the crowds, but 5 minute space mountain queues is what I always hope for!

Thanks again.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• no flash photography...

We will never stay there again. Our room was pretty bad. they had plastic on the mattress and one bed was not level. We stayed there in July and the air conditioner wold not work and the best thing is whenever we took a shower it flooded the bathroom.

However, a lot of people seem to like it. It was pretty cool watching the fireworks from the park in the breakfast room. You can also watch them by the pool.

• Banned User

I stayed there, it was ok, nothing to write home about. the carpets were dirty, and the room was ..... just ok. small but ok. we wore our shoes!

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    I stayed there, it was ok, nothing to write home about. the carpets were dirty, and the room was ..... just ok. small but ok. we wore our shoes!
    I love how in one of the pictures on trip adviser it said, "yes, that is mold on the floor." and they had the suite...*yuck*

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

I've stayed there twice and had no problems with it. The first time was in a ginormous suite with a gazillion other people... and one bathroom We made it work. The second time there was just two of us, groundfloor room, wood floors, pretty decor. I loved it.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Silent Lucidity

We stayed there in 2002. It was OK. My dd loved the breakfast room, overlooking DL, we watched the fireworks from that room one evening.