Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

DCA getting fixed yet you seem unhappy?

DCA is getting fixed. I think its fine. Now being there fixing it there are a bunch of threads complaining about the new changes. Like oh there doing that.....

There making changes! That you don't even know what it will be like in real life. Why cant anyone wait for the new stuff before you just down the it?
    Har har har

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: DCA getting fixed yet you seem unhappy?

Well, first off, these are DISCUSSION boards, and a bunch of new stuff has been released in the last 48 hours (well, for months if you read MiceAge

It is just natural to talk about the ideas you like, and don't like.

I am personally looking forward to the new Entrance area, and the bulldozers coming to the Route 66 area.

People will discuss ALL aspects of the issues... Why are you trying to silence some of them?
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

I like it! I can't wait for Cars Land to open.
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

• no flash photography...

I'm sure it will be fine. I like it now and changes do not bother me.
    I'm not excited about carland at all. The movie was ok, but geez....a whole land. Is it going to be all kiddy like the lame fairland?

The theater has been done already, but we shall see how it turns out.

• Still lost in Neverland

I was thinking the same thing while reading all the posts on the new stuff. There is just so much negativity on these boards lately. I don't agree with all the changes. There is nothing I can do about that. Disney isn't going to listen to anything said here. I will just wait and see what happens. At least they are doing something.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Drunk On Disney!

Quote Originally Posted by garbear View Post
    DCA is getting fixed. I think its fine. Now being there fixing it there are a bunch of threads complaining about the new changes. Like oh there doing that.....

There making changes! That you don't even know what it will be like in real life. Why cant anyone wait for the new stuff before you just down the it?
    Valiantly said!! Agreed!!
    I for one am thrilled about the new changes to DCA.
    It seems alot of people keep finding faults.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    Is it going to be all kiddy like the lame fairland?
    Look into Test Track at EPCOT Center. It is the fastest Disney attraction in the world and considered a good thrill by many. Hardly "kiddie" fare. Radiator Springs Racers seems to be on a much grander scale than two stretches of speed.

Personally, I hate boards (Disney and other wise) that are only praise. It is a tad bit trite.
    Poster A: "This is good"
    Poster B: "You're right it is good."
    Poster A: "Glad we agree"
    Poster C: "I agree too. This is good."

• Banned User

It's natural for the people who were disappointed before will be disappointed again. You know, the ones who make the quips about the past of the park and yet they provide no detail at all on what their true intentions are.

I personally am excited for the changes, even if DCA is my second favourite park.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Look into Test Track at EPCOT Center. It is the fastest Disney attraction in the world and considered a good thrill by many. Hardly "kiddie" fare. Radiator Springs Racers seems to be on a much grander scale than two stretches of speed.
    That sounds cool. Carsland just sounds super kiddy to me.

I am a bit perplexed on why nobody is upset about more recycled things they plan to out in. It's cool to me, because i don't have to fly across the country to see them, but I have heard many complaints about recycled things and wanting original; stuff...hhmmm....

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    I'm not excited about carland at all. The movie was ok, but geez....a whole land.
    I've never seen Cars. I don't really care to, to be honest. But the rides look fun and the theming looks entertaining.
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Some people would whine about stumbling over a million dollars.

Take them with a grain of salt...

If they are so dissatisfied with the changes, they should go out and borrow a ton of money themselves, put up their life savings, buy some property where they think is the best location, then design their own park their way. Yeah, that's it!

Sadly, they'll probably still find something to complain about, and still won't be happy.

It's gotten to the point of being more than ridiculous. I find it hilarious though.

And entertaining, too...

I don't like the disruption it's going to cause for the next 3 years. I also don't like the idea of completely getting rid of attractions, like the Maliboomer and the mural....before trying to extend and modify those things.

There are things they could try with the mural, making it 3-d, or like a holograph. Maybe they could light it better. The California letters could have sound and lighting.

The Maliboomer is one-of-a-kind. It's not the same as Knotts Berry Farms. Knotts Supreme Scream raises you up slowly and them drops you. Maliboomer raises you up fast, and then keeps you up there to look at the beautiful view. Unlike Spreme Scream where the view is the beautiful Sizzler and Claim Jumper restaurants.......Maliboomer takes in Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Monorail. On the other side you can see the ocean.

I really don't think Disney should be gutting and imploding "view" rides.

I don't know about Carsland. I can't conceive of it, and can't imagine what it will be. I know I really don't want to think about cars and traffic when I enter the parks. I'm trying to get away from that.

I like the idea of World of Color....no matter what, in reality, it turns out to be. I loved the old
    Fantasy Waters Show, at the Disneyland Hotel enormously, so that's something. Although, I hope World of Color doesn't mean the Electrical Parade will be eliminated, as I fear.

• Drunk On Disney!

I supose it is true that without dissagreements there would be nothing to talk about.

• Stop That!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    People will discuss ALL aspects of the issues... Why are you trying to silence some of them?
    No kidding. Don't read the non-gushing threads if they weigh so heavily on your brow.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
    The Maliboomer is one-of-a-kind. It's not the same as Knotts Berry Farms. Knotts Supreme Scream raises you up slowly and them drops you. Maliboomer raises you up fast, and then keeps you up there to look at the beautiful view. Unlike Spreme Scream where the view is the beautiful Sizzler and Claim Jumper restaurants.......Maliboomer takes in Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Monorail. On the other side you can see the ocean.
    There is absolutely nothing one-of-a-kind about Maliboomer. The Maliboomer is a S&S Power Shot and Knott's, to my best guess, has a S&S Turbo Drop. Both can be found all over the world. Many parks even have both in the form of combination towers.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast