• Banned User

Future for Fantasyland Theatre

Hi everyone,

For those of you Fantasy Faire haters out there, I just predict the future for Fantasyland Theatre. When Princess Fantasy Faire and Year of a Million Dreams is over, they may turned Fantasyland Theatre into an enclosed theatre. Which meant indoor theatre like Hyperion. And I don't know what show they're going to do. Some say they might put Toy Story Live in it. But, then I heard Toy Story Live is going to be at Disney Wonder. Although, my suggestion is they should make Disney revue with Mickey Mouse. Like, they should do Mickey's Magic Show or The Golden Mickeys. Okay, those are not my best choices, but they are example of what Disney Creative Entertainment should do. What do you think?

Re: Future for Fantasyland Theatre

Maybe do Finding Nemo the Musical since it is a pretty big hit at WDW, but I would also love a TDL style musical review.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I say, get rid of PFF and bring back "Snow White: An Enchanted Musical" I love the show there!! it is such beautifully done.

• ...TWO BITS!

^ I think Al mentioned that Ed Grier or someone like that saw Finding Nemo the Musical, liked it, but feels something else could be done for Disneyland Resort.

I wouldn't mind seeing the puppets in DCA though

And I am 100% behind keeping the Fantasyland Theater area a theater area. This park needs a live theater attraction... not only to put on a good show that may inspire the audience to be involved in the theater, but to feature performers who dream to be on & off stage. It can't all just be rides, rides, rides.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• DL Nerd

I think the Princess Fantasy Faire thing is awesome..... not so much if you're a guy... but for all the little wanna be princesses out there... talk about making them Happy!
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

personally i think the princess fantasy faire SUCKS! I never liked the fact that they had to take out the Snow White musical in the first place in order to make little girls and mommys buy them a princess dress, so they can meet the princesses in a theater setting. What was wrong with them being at the Castle? they should have left it that way!. Anyways, Toy Story Musical is indeed going to Disney Cruise Line, as for the Golden Mickeys that has been planned for the Hyperion Theater but disney may have already scraped those plans, we'll just have to wait and see. I do hope that they take the princess fantasy faire out and put in a really good show like Animazement was, i would even settle for ONE MANS DREAM II from TDL!

• Hiding in the shadows

I thought they were redoing the castle shop to move som eof the PFF sales items there especially if SBW opens back up (please, please, please). Having just visited the PFF last week, I still hate it and I really want a theatre musical there that is fit for all ages. I suppose PFF will stay through next year, but it definitely isnt as busy as it used to be, and I miss the princesses at the castle.

A little piece of heaven

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Who knows? Maybe Aladdin will move there if they redo the Hyperion at DCA.

• Minion

Disney is going to give up a crass, profit-generating pseudo show and replace it with real entertainment that costs them money to produce and staff ?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ....