Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Angry NOT HAPPY with Goofy's Sky Skool!!!

Is it just me or is this just a waste of time, it seems to me like where just getting California Adventure's version of the Magic Kingdom's Barnstormer. They are planning on leaving the tracks the same and just adding a retheming to it. If they are gonna change it, they should make it worth our while. To me, it seems to be on the cheap side of things. If they want to be creative, they should come up with something really original and innovative like they did with Crush's Coaster in Disney Studios Paris, Hell, I'll even take that. How do you you guys feel on this coaster? To me it looks very dismal and cheap.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• no flash photography...

Re: NOT HAPPY with Goofy's Sky Skool!!!

it looks like a lot of recycled ideas to me, but it may turn out nice.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Just to point out, this doesn't even fit the theme of Paradise Pier, just by looking at it, it belongs in Condor Flats.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

Meh-- no opinion... I'm so tired of the speculation and complaining. I'll wait till I see it and make my decision from there. Why do we have to run these things into the ground before they even get started? We wanted a change in DCA and its happening.. just wait.
    <3 Chloe

• DCA lover

you mean it isn't going to go in condor flats? that's dumb.
    even if it's recycled though, looks cute.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by QuietViolet View Post
    Meh-- no opinion... I'm so tired of the speculation and complaining. I'll wait till I see it and make my decision from there. Why do we have to run these things into the ground before they even get started? We wanted a change in DCA and its happening.. just wait.

Thank you!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Noboby here has ever seen a biplane overhead at the beach?

Sometimes little "cheap" things will go a long way.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by QuietViolet View Post
    I didn't want a change...*hmph*...but I'm not opposed to change either as long as it's for the better and not some of the stuff I've seen in DL after they changed things....

• Fancy that...

I completely agree with everything you said, YUCK! At least after the makeover is over the rest of the park won't look cheap anymore so this will be like the only ride people complain about. I think that it should be expanded and made into goofy's driving school ride instead, and the whole thing should be enclosed in a show building and be like a mad mouse dark ride with goofy teaching you how to drive corectly (or the narrator from the "how to" series.) now isn't that better already? jeesh, But i guess if making this ride opposed to something else more important i wouldn't mind a crappy ride.
    don't mean to ride it down even before it's built because im grateful for the change that is planned already, just saying it dosn't look that different from Mulholand Madness(at least it's still a mild improvement though)

Al's latest article mentioned that this area of the park is going to be reserved for future expansion plans, so it may just be that this retheming is just for show (ie to signify that something new is there and its not just the same bland attraction-even though it kinda is) and is only being used as a temporary fix to an area that will (eventually) get much needed TLC, complete with new attractions and better theming
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

o! i just remembered, isnt a new goofy cartoon in the works to be released ahead of a new film next year? (or was it '09?) this may just be a way to further bring goofy back into the mainstream and make him a favorite of younger children once again.....
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

• Just this guy......

I had really hoped that they were going to take out this coaster and not just give it a make over. They could do so much more with that space.

• Fancy that...

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyfnatic View Post
    Al's latest article mentioned that this area of the park is going to be reserved for future expansion plans, so it may just be that this retheming is just for show (ie to signify that something new is there and its not just the same bland attraction-even though it kinda is) and is only being used as a temporary fix to an area that will (eventually) get much needed TLC, complete with new attractions and better theming
    All right then, that sounds fine-hope so

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyfnatic View Post
    o! i just remembered, isnt a new goofy cartoon in the works to be released ahead of a new film next year? (or was it '09?) this may just be a way to further bring goofy back into the mainstream and make him a favorite of younger children once again.....
    You are right about a new Goof short. How To Hook Up Your Home Theater is believed to be released along with Enchanted.

.... $1.1 billion and D.C.A. will still have crappy off-the-shelf carnival rides with crappy "story overlays"?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast