Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Re: October 13th: A Kuzcochik Trip Report. Feat: Halloween, Characters, Parades and M

We just got back a half hour ago and looking at your pictures make me want to turn around and go right back to try that Shrimp salad.

• Disney for life!~

Re: October 13th: A Kuzcochik Trip Report. Feat: Halloween, Characters, Parades and M

Totally cute TR!

I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Hurray!!! Another Kuzcochik trip report.

These are two of my favorite photos so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    I took a pic of Triton in my anger (he mocked me!!!!)

Da Castle
    And it's okay to love DCA. *grin* There are many of us here on MiceChat that enjoy DCA, warts and all. Thanks for sharing your trip report with us! Like I've said before, you and your friends look like you have so much fun when you're at the parks. LOL! It's great to see.

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Great photos! Thanks for the report!!!!!!
    Foolish Mortal

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Thanks again for all the comments guys
    &
    SHRIMP LOUIE FOR THE WIN!! (apparently )

Anyway... just a few more pics
    I would have posted yesterday but I got distracted by work and Nightmare Before Christmas 3D (so awesome!)
    I just popped in Hallowishes from WDW and I'm gonna try to finish this TR (actually there will be one more part after this one

So on to Part 3:

We made out way back over to D-land and found our self smack dab at the end of the Parade of Dreams.
    So down the street a ways we decided to stop fighting and just watch the show stop

By the way, Julie has the coolest camera ever (which i commendeered during the parade) and I'm so investing in a better one this year

We decided we want to be these girls!

There's the culprit over there!! (it totally looks like she's telling on someone to Fowlfellow)

Long distance Ariel Shots (I love the energy of the preformers on the ground)

These came out so awesome w/ the darkened sky

Close Up Ariel

Flotsam & Jetsum.. I wish they did more with them. Like jumping at the crowd, not sure if they'd get in trouble for that

Ursula

My fave float. So much energy and color (I love the one card all the way to the right! She was crazy)

But like impossible to take pics of cause there are too many cups and flowers in the way!

But like I said, Julie's camera is awesome!

I hardly ever see the LK float from this side. Nala was waving which was cute. But Timon was MIA

I really like this shot except that Aurora's eyes are shut!

The real Disney royalty

Donald is a cutie!

At the end of the float the chipmunks were doing clapping games and Chip kept getting mad at Dale. It was adorable!!

Running through the crowd it was time to use those Space fast passes.
    So this pic needs some explaining. I'm holding my side because I braced myself the wrong direction and flew to the far side of the car!! Meanwhile, I'm glaring at something that's not there but may eventually be photoshopped in.

After Space it was off to something even scarier!!
    SMALL WORLD!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Best part of the ride was figuring out how to re-mix the countries of the world from Animaniacs w/ the Small World theme. look for the mash-up coming some day :P
    Mermaids!

Flutterby

We decided to give Big Thunder Ranch another shot and found that it was indeed open.
    So (you guessed it) more pumpkin shots
    Somebody put something in this one's eye... t'was sad (also, his arms looked like beef jerky!)

While we sat around I had a nice long conversation w/ a CM about my jacket (the princess sketch one from the Disney Store) it was really random and cute

Posin w/ more pumpkin dudes (showing off Julie's new Stitch plushie in her jacket)

Those pumpkins were some crafty poker players... luckily Julie and i had a system

Play me out Johnny

Shere Khan pumpkin (side note: some kid at work the other day was convinced Shere Khan was really Scar and then we decided they were distant cousins)

Sally (no not me!) I love her hair

Bowler Hat Guy (I was sad I didn't see him in DCA) probably one of my fave pumpkins!!

Hatter and Tweedle: I love that they just used a park hatter hat (by this point they were all starting to look a little old and icky )

Sti-tich!

Oggie

Sally again

So we decided that since we didn't really get to sit and watch the parade we'd catch the evening one
    I was excited!

Being dorks in front of a bit pumpkin (after getting stepped on by like 12 people

The lamps were lit and it was time for the parade

Some good fairies

Some puppets

I love this shot. One of the few we got where the Hatter wasn't running around like a loonatic (which is in character but makes for difficult pics)
    I love the confrontation!

Ribbons (cause no Disney parade is complete w/ out them)

The Hatter wouldn't give the Tweedle back his ribbon

Seriously, he wouldn't stop moving. As he passed I shook my fist and yelled "DARN YOU HATTER"

This viewing Dopey was the only Dwarf present, like all the rest dissapeared between parade one and two
    Apparently Snow was mad she lost her dwarfs and they'd already axed her prince so she decided to hang out w/ Donald

And we'll end it on a Chipmunk

All right, like I said, one part left. (dude, I'm 140 pics into this thing!!! and that's the scaled down version)

COMING UP: Disneyland & DCA (at night), Muppet Vision & Fireworks
    Last edited by Kuzcochik; 10-20-2007 at 12:41 PM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Great parade photos. I cannot wait to see what/who you photoshop into your picture of Space Mountain.

• Rally Time!

still loving it! the Midway Mania posters have been my favorite.

Are they showing Nightmare 3D in the Valley? i've looked for it and haven't seen a local show yet ......
    a friend of Walt.

Great pics, looks like you guys had a really good time.

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    LOL now that is an amusing shot. I can almost hear her scolding.

Alice: ...And running around like a lunatic, not giving these ladies a chance to take your picture and tripping over the ribbons and bumping into me and scaring the children, and you don't even watch where you're going...

Hatter: .............................Uhhh.........*runs off*

I love your trip reports Kuzcochik. It seems like it'd be fun to spend a day hanging out with you. ^^

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• Resident DL'er

wow, nice report! I love these. The parade pics are awesome.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

A final time: Thanks so much for all the nice comments guys! They make me really happy

pratt55: I'll post the photoshop-age once it is done. i'm excited

disney jones: I was so proud of thos Midway shots (even though were just big dorks) :P and NMBC is playing in a bunch of theaters (esp compared to last year when it was just two) I know for sure it's at Arrowhead, AZ Mills, Desert Ridge and West Gate. (I've now seen it twice :P)

littlecricket: Somehow I knew you'd enjoy that pic (and I'm glad I'm not the only one that hears almost that exact same thing)

Seriously, I can't believe you guys always think I'm that much fun! I appreciate it, but it makes me laugh ^__~

Allright, so here is Part 4 (the final countdown... *will not sing that lame 80's song*)

So after the parade we headed to NOS for food but it was a crazy mess w/ people wating for Fantasmic, so we went over to Village House where I had a lame sandwhich

And now the 8th wonder of the world
    The back side of the castle

We decided to head back to DCA to try and catch Screamin' and Soarin' since they'd been crazy when we'd been there last.

Looking at these pics I want Candy Corn so bad!!!

And here's a bunch of Nighttime Pier shots

The reflections were stunning!

One of the hidden mickey books listed this as a hidden mickey... how is this hidden?!

Pictures don't do them justice

Say what you will about DCA it may have flaws but it's just as pretty as Disneyland in some ways

Grizzly Peak (at night)

Since the lines were still nuts for Screamin and Soarin we decided to try Muppets
    On the way over we ran into Hades again briefly and I shouted "I love you hades". He mimed back "I *heart* you" and I giggled like a stupid fangirl

It was time to meet the Muppets

I am definitely going to miss this show. I love Philhar, but Muppets is great (esp the Pre-show!)

So the park was starting to close so we decided to take advantage of the lack of people
    And I hit Scott with a car (a call back to my TR from July when Julie hit him w/ the Jolly Trolley)

Then we had the brilliant idea to take pics in front of the Mickey statue
    Sadly we kept having difficulties
    No background light

Melting Monsters

I don't even know what happened here (but it's honestly the clearest)

Then I looked demonic

And we had the almost ghost effect again

Sadly the arm length shot was probably the best one

Heading back to Disneyland it was time for the fireworks
    Julie and Scott had never seen them and instead of fighting the crowd we decided to stop and watch from the middle of Main Street.
    Very different perspective
    The rooftop fireworks were right above us (and kinda scary)

And as always, Disneyland exploded at the end of the night (and Julie and Scott loved the show despite thinking they wouldn't) (We've planned to take a trip where we just watch night shows ie the fireworks and Fantasmic)

Everything was still more crowded than it should have been and we were getting tired
    So we took a quick spin on Pirates
    Attempted to check out HMH (which was wicked busy too)
    And watched the end of F!
    Took a pic of Oggie.. apparently after disobeying Jack he was put to work at an ODV. (sadly he looks like he has a robotic eye cause of my camera )

We jumped onto the train and took a ride up to the front of the park
    The CM spieling was hilarious telling us about the wonders of Tommorrowland: The big marble ball, the arcade and Honey I shrunk the audience
    And then it was time to say goodbye for the night (and drive 2 hrs back to San D listening to Animanaics)
    Darkly lit Donald said goodnight

And That's all Folks!
    Sorry I didn't have a stronger note to end all of this on :P
    Hope you all enjoyed
    I already wanna go back (how bad is that) *crosses fingers for January*
    Later

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Great parade photos. I cannot wait to see what/who you photoshop into your picture of Space Mountain.
    I agree with Pratt55, those are terrific parade photos! What kind of camera does Julie have? You've made me curious since you borrowed it for those photos.

• is too darn hot.

Great TR! You are so cute in those pics.

Oddly you were there on the same day as we were attempting to ride Tower 13 times. We failed, but here's our group TR. btw, that Bellhop is Micheal and he truly is awesome. Very creepy and well in character all the time.

Also, btw, kudos to you for your love of Muppets.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Princess Aurora Fan

Great trip report. I love the Parade pictures. The one of Aurora is perfect. Beautiful shots!
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

I always enjoy you TRs Kuzcochik. Your captions are always amusing.

I loved the parade pics. Good job and thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast