Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Re: October 13th: A Kuzcochik Trip Report. Feat: Halloween, Characters, Parades and M

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    I'm sad this pic is so dark. We had the same bellhop both times we rode Tower and he was awesome. He remembered us the second time and was creepy and just a lot of fun
    Omg. Michael is both my favorite bellhop and my favorite person in the universe (and he knows it). Lucky you guys got him both times! He's just an all-around great guy....next time you see him, try asking for a hug or a high five. The results will be hilarious
    Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. A shame we didn't run into each other, we were there that day too!
    dreams. come. true.

• Disney Night Owl

Re: October 13th: A Kuzcochik Trip Report. Feat: Halloween, Characters, Parades and M

Spectacular shots! I really enjoyed going through your TR because it looks like you all had a terrific time. Plus, that's pretty funny about the Meet the Robinsons characters. Did you ever see Lewis again?

Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

thats a really funny pic, i love the heart
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Beep Beep!

Super fun trip report, thanks for sharing!
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

• Disneyland Bound

I always love your trip reports, Kuzcochik! You have the kind of fun and take the kind of pictures that I do. I can't wait for my own trip!

Thanks for sharing!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Kuzkochik wrote: I already wanna go back (how bad is that) *crosses fingers for January*

You have to be a part of the Zonie caravan over over Micechat's 3rd anniversary. I think we have plenty of space if you need a ride.

I loved your night time shots at DCA, bummer for us that they were doing the Halloween party the night we were there so we could not get any of the great night time shots but since you shared yours I feel better. Now I need to go figure out if/when I can go next month to check out some Shrimp Louie.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Thanks guys...

Okkay so quick notes:

Armadillo4: I'm gonna have to get back to you on the make of the camera (Will have to ask Julie to be sure cause I'm lame and don't remember)

PrincessAurora18:Thanks so much. Like I said that's one of my faves

BellhopPrincess: Ha! That's awesome. Leave it to Micechatters to know who I'm talking about. he was really awesome And I seriously can't believe we never ran into your group

Disney Liz: Thank you kindly No, we didn't see Lewis again. I was happy to see him in the first place (the MTR characters had just left when i was there in May so I was psyced to see them this time)

thrax: Thank you! I'm so glad you noticed that!!! I caught it in the first pic and took the close up cause i thought it was too cute and cartoony

pratt55: *hmmm* I'll have to keep that in mind Glad you enjoyed the night shots (they make me happy too) and that you could live vicariously through them. And do it!!! The Louie calls to you!!!

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    BellhopPrincess: Ha! That's awesome. Leave it to Micechatters to know who I'm talking about. he was really awesome And I seriously can't believe we never ran into your group
    We were loud and obnoxious, too.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Hey and if anyone wants to see some of the random video we took during this trip all expertly edited by Scott...

Head on over to:http://www.horseandrabbit.com/Play/harc/index.html (it's the first one on the list on the right... appropriately called Halloween time)
    Check it out and let me know whatcha think (I'll pass along the sentiments ^_~)

• Bucket List Car

Your trip report is so much fun! You can totally see how much fun you guys were having and I love it! Photos are great; can't wait to see the rest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123