Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Re: Information on how to reserve seats for the 2007 Candlelight Processional (Merged

OK, I saw on disneyland.com that Jane Seymour IS narrating for sure. I was just hoping for a second narrator. Sorry I asked before researching. I just thought it'd be on here.

Re: Information on how to reserve seats for the 2007 Candlelight Processional (Merged

Thanks for everyone's help with my many questions! I'm glad to hear that the fireworks are not part of the show. It sounds like we might even have enough time to get to the car depending on how soon the ceremony ends and how large the crowds are at the tram. Over the many years, we've become very experienced on where to go during the fireworks!!

Thanks, again.

Christa

Is this rain today making anyone else nervous for tomorrow?

•   

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet View Post
    Is this rain today making anyone else nervous for tomorrow?

Weather.com indicates that the rain should be gone by tomorrow morning and saturday partly cloudy with no predicted rainfall.

of course predicting the weather isn't a perfect science, but it looks like it's not going to be an issue. and god knows, we can use some rain so let it drench today and get it over with!

• Disneyland Historian

I don't have tickets for Candlelight. What time should I plan on arriving at Town Square to get a good view of the Train Station? does anyone know how the guest control operates and where the free viewing areas are located? Does it fill early in the day, or is it possible to arrive later and still have a great view?

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Want a decent seat, get there around 3 PM, and then be prepared to move after the parade (it doesn't go around Town Square, it has a "shortcut"), but once it is over, they will start to set up and allow guests to sit in the appropriate areas as soon as the location is secured and "safe".
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Title: [scanning.....]

I had won tickets in a drawing, but because I was not can could not be around to pick them up in the short window that they preset, they were given away first come-first serve..
    Buy Genius eau de toilette: Made with 1% Inspiration

Happiness is returning after a much regretted hiatus!!!

BOO!

• Minion

Blog Entries

I got my tickets this morning in the First Come First Serve Sorry you didn't pick up the tickets you won thing... So I will be going tomorrow at 8 PM...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

I won tickets also but from the disney cast member team center for the eight o clock show tonight! so excited!!!

• Banned User

I'm going to be at Disneyland tomorrow. I don't have tickets, so is there anyway I can see it?

Please help me out tonight guys! LoL!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    I'm going to be at Disneyland tomorrow. I don't have tickets, so is there anyway I can see it?

Please help me out tonight guys! LoL!
    Yes, just show up, the best times are around 3 PM (just after the last parade) or around 6:30 PM (just after the first show, to get a place to see the second show).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112