Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Goofy

Re: Photo Update 10/19: Disney Ambassadors, Can't Find The Tree, Indian Summer, and m

wow great pictures. Come on christmas tree show your self lol.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Re: Photo Update 10/19: Disney Ambassadors, Can't Find The Tree, Indian Summer, and m

ldf, thanks for another terrific photo update!!! How fortuitous of you to run into a special event like the Ambassador announcement. Even pictures of the elusive Ed Grier! LOL! Good luck on the Christmas tree hunt. Thanks for sharing!!!

• Premium Youngling and

I think the trees in DtD are wrapped with those almost silver lights year round, but they hang the multi-colored light balls for the Holidays

• Silent Lucidity

Thanks for the photo update!

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

The stuff in DTD is always there.
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

OMG, the made Hector MASKS! hahaha - those were the people from DSA, they had 2 Cast Members up for Ambassador. The winners were from Entertainment and Food & Beverage - congrats to them! GREAT photos!
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Awesome so far! Can't wait to see the rest!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
    The stuff in DTD is always there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
    I think the trees in DtD are wrapped with those almost silver lights year round, but they hang the multi-colored light balls for the Holidays
    It turns out Abominable has the story right. Here's a shot from two weeks ago. White lights, but no colored light balls:

I was thinking this was the case, but it's been quite awhile since I've walked through DTD at night. Usually we take the tram back to the structure.

How very cool to learn that Liz is a Tinkerbell. I'll bet she has some stories she can tell her grandkids about embers...er....pixie dust, etc.

I'll try to have the rest of my shots up by tonight. It's been a busy weekend around here!

In the mean time, for more info about the Disneyland Ambassadors, be sure to visit Pratt55's thread here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...dor-81076.html

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

(Part III)

My "Indian Summer" comment was made almost faceciously as our Octobers can stay pretty warm here in Southern California. But it had cooled off wonderfully over the last couple of weeks...we even got some rain! But by the time I visited last Friday, the temperature had hit 90 in the Fullerton area, and the Summer crowds had seemed to return as well. Between the crowds...

...and the heat...(It's supposed to hit 97 on Tuesday...)

...one would hardly know it was October at all.

Although, Autumn colors could still be found throughout the park...

...in addition to the myriad of colors that you can find there every day:

That's all for now. I've got a few more, but I'm not sure I'll get a chance to post them any time soon. Thanks for your comments everyone.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Awesome. Just.... awesome.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

cool trip report
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Iron-Clad Allie

The report is cool - the weather HOT! Looks like it's going to be a real scorcher all winter long.

Love the fall colors, the ambassador ceremony, a very visible Mr. Ed.. Alas, where's the illusive Christmas tree? Even more important, where are my presents? Me thinks the Grinch over at Universal had something to do with this.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Some imagination, huh?

Nice coverage and really spectacular results with your play of colors in the photos. I usually don't like oversaturated colors, but these were definitely an exception! The BTMRR one looked like a promotional picture.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Amazing shots, as always! Thanks for the update

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Thanks again everyone. Just another reminder to check out http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...dor-81076.html as Rum Runner posted some great info on Cicely Ridgon who was in attendance last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner31
    That is Cicely Rigdon, and she has a window above the China Closet (it's a "finishing school"). Cicely's history is so amazing - she was 'keeper of the keys' to Walt's Apartment and the one who BUILT the ambassador program. She started as a tour guide and still comes to Candlelight every year to check up on us and make sure we are holding the traditions she built. She is a wonderful woman and one of my idols.
    I love learning stuff like this. I am familar with quite a few of the windows already, but I don't know the the stories behind many of them. Thanks to Pratt 55 for starting the other thread which has much more background info on the Amabassadors as well as some of the others in attendance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast