• șoș Tom șoș

The 17 minute man on the 17th!

So more than a few mice chatters scowled at me today (out of jealousy and love of course) as I explained how from the time I exited the freeway, parked in the structure (row 1), picked up the tram, slipped through security and made it into the park today it took me roughly 15 minutes at best!

Reports I was basing my wild expetations on were overly exaggerated by posters and CMs alike. Reports I read at 7am made me very nervous about the 45 minute drive to the Happiest Place on Earth, without any form of checking the status of the gates with the few phone numbers of MiceChatters I have (or those who were answering) BTW I have been going often enough to COW- I need some of your telephone numbers! Anyways...as I pulled off the freeway the CM at the parking structure informed me it was 2 hour wait time. I hunkered down mentally and slipped my Harry Potter book in a shoulder bag and off I went- 15 minutes later I was wearing gold ears on my head and watched the speechs live!

For those of you who did the 2am DCA thing- more power to you. For those who did 6am more power to you.

On a very said tragic epilogue- it appears Pirates do not like Half Blood Wizard Princes---my copy of Harry Potter was soaked and most likely ruined on that ride or less likely on IASW when Kat deceided to make our boat act like the vehicles from Indy.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you and while you got to see my very goofy, fun loving side (especially on the carosel) I regret you didn't get to see my drunk as hell/funny as heck side at the MiceChat drink up and I will have to share drinks with a few of you later down the line-Tom

• Minion

Re: The 17 minute man on the 17th!

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    On a very said tragic epilogue- it appears Pirates do not like Half Blood Wizard Princes---my copy of Harry Potter was soaked and most likely ruined on that ride or less likely on IASW when Kat deceided to make our boat act like the vehicles from Indy.
    Ooh- sorry about that. Ibetcha you didn't even get close to finishing it, either? Don't take it out on the pirates, though. They're just jealous of wizard magic is all.

Magic would help their pillaging and plundering and looting, see?

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Dumb Luck can be a beautiful thing.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• șoș Tom șoș

I would be curious if there was a way to figure out how many people were there total yesterday? and how many left after the opening speech? and how many returned?

• I was deleted.

I would be curious if there was a way to figure out how many people were there total yesterday? and how many left after the opening speech? and how many returned?
    No clue. I left after the cupcake episode and dearly wanted to go back and watch the fireworks with you all. That would have gotten me another pair of ears since they were still handing them out at that point.

• For old time sake

Sorry about the book Schucks. I hope our IASW episode didn't ruin it. I'll buy you a new copy if you want!!!!! I'd feel terrible if it was our fault!!! It was so fun running into you on Main St!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    Sorry about the book Schucks. I hope our IASW episode didn't ruin it. I'll buy you a new copy if you want!!!!! I'd feel terrible if it was our fault!!! It was so fun running into you on Main St!!!!
    I think it happened on POTC! I was just giving you a hard time my fellow counterbalance weight.

• For old time sake

I think it happened on POTC! I was just giving you a hard time my fellow counterbalance weight.

I did not know how bad it was until Caspian stood up (yes he BROKE THE DISNEYLAND RULES...bad bad Caspian) and stood up in the boat to show me his wet butt!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• I was deleted.

um.... don't blame me. I just sat in the front because I wanted to and you came in after. Hope the book is okay.