Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Shablagoo!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/20: DreamSigns, new Holiday merch and set-up, Midway Mania, +MORE

Woo-Hoo! Christmas merch is starting to arrive. Thanks for showing it. I need to make a shopping list for my good buddy who does my Disneyland shopping for me. This really helps. The Tinkerbell cards are from previous years (I saw them in WDW in 2004), but those other 2 look new to me.

• Banned User

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/20: DreamSigns, new Holiday merch and set-up, Midway Mania, +MORE

I can't believe it. It's not even Halloween. Christmas creeps in earlier and earlier each year. In a few years, they will have new Christmas merch out in June.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Woo-Hoo! Christmas merch is starting to arrive. Thanks for showing it. I need to make a shopping list for my good buddy who does my Disneyland shopping for me. This really helps. The Tinkerbell cards are from previous years (I saw them in WDW in 2004), but those other 2 look new to me.
    Ah, thanks for the info about the cards. I didn't remember them, so I assumed they were new.... guess not!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Ah, thanks for the info about the cards. I didn't remember them, so I assumed they were new.... guess not!
    No problem. I bought a set last year, that's probably part of the reason I remember them so well. With all the christmas merch it would be real easy to forget an item or 2. I love seeing pictures of the ornaments. Keep those coming as the new ones arrive over the next month.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR View Post

Brilliant, a color scheme that camouflages with the sky and the blue-lettered names of the parks. Good thing the marquee doesn't tell you anything important.

"Dear, didn't you read the sign back there?"

"What sign?"

Monorail? They have a monorail? I heard something overhead but I couldn't see anything...

Great pics as usual!! Love the shots of the "stuff" in the stores!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lowering Expectations

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Monorail? They have a monorail? I heard something overhead but I couldn't see anything...
    Did you hear the one about the guy who ran into the CALIFORNIA DreamCloud(R) letters last month? Luckily they're bright orange and yellow now...
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below:

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
    The morning of Dec. 25, all of that Holiday-themed merchandise will be 15% off.

I wonder when they'll have the Happy New Year merchandise, out?
    They haven't had NEW YEARS merchandise in YEARS! They used
    to have a special sweatshirts, t-shirts, buttons. But all they've
    had the last few years are, SIGH, Pins.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    They haven't had NEW YEARS merchandise in YEARS! They used
    to have a special sweatshirts, t-shirts, buttons. But all they've
    had the last few years are, SIGH, Pins.
    Pins and Ear Hats.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Minion

awesome pictures!!

aahh i can't wait for christmas. all of those pictures get me so excited

thanks!

• Banned User

These pictures make me want to go to DL ..like.. right now.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    I can't believe it. It's not even Halloween. Christmas creeps in earlier and earlier each year. In a few years, they will have new Christmas merch out in June.
    LOL, , you know what they say, Christmas shopping starts the day after thanksgiving!!

I can not wait until the Christmas decor is up. I have never been a fan of Halloween... and Candy Corn Acres reinforced my thoughts there. the 31st cant come and go fast enough. Bring on the Huge Tree!!!

• Banned User

I can't wait to see what they have in store for Believe and the castle snow decor.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    Remember, not everyone can be at Disneyland in December to buy the new merchandise. Some people will make their one trip of the year during the Halloween season. It is nice for them, if they are christmas fans, to be able to get the new christmas merchandise when they are visiting.

• Cast Member

Not everyone can be there for any event like Disneyland's birthday or Valentine's day either, but it doesn't dispute the fact that they really do make Christmas come earlier and earlier each year...or so it seems.

There should be definite periods in time. The mixing up of time periods is getting ridiculous, not just at Disneyland either.

You make it around Christmastime, great. If you don't, well.....it wouldn't be special if it were Christmas *everyday* of the year.

Bye.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast