Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• ..but you can call me Pam

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/20: DreamSigns, new Holiday merch and set-up, Midway Mania, +MORE

I like the fact that the Christmas items are out early. Not just at Disneyland, but everywhere. Lots of people (including me) can't afford to do all of their Cristmas shopping at one time. This gives us several months to spread it out. A little this month...a little next month.
    Plus...it's cute!!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/20: DreamSigns, new Holiday merch and set-up, Midway Mania, +MORE

Quote Originally Posted by gumby View Post
    Not everyone can be there for any event like Disneyland's birthday or Valentine's day either, but it doesn't dispute the fact that they really do make Christmas come earlier and earlier each year...or so it seems.

There should be definite periods in time. The mixing up of time periods is getting ridiculous, not just at Disneyland either.

You make it around Christmastime, great. If you don't, well.....it wouldn't be special if it were Christmas *everyday* of the year.

Bye.
    Actually, the official start of the Christmas festivities officially start a week later this year than they did last year, and last year New Orleans Square got decked out for Christmas before the end of October. And if Holiday merch is your issue, there are several stores in Disneyland alone that specialize in Holiday merch year-round (China Closet, Westward Ho Trading Co, L'Ornement Magique, etc).

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Wonderful World

woohoo thanks for the update
    I'm back MiceChat

Awesome job, thanks to you I am already making out a list of things to get. When we arrive in a few weeks!

I always look forward to you pictures! They are awesome, wish I was there...
    I want that peppermint bark.. mmm yum.

Thanks MG - I always like your merchandise updates.

• Disney Night Owl

Oh wow, look at all that Christmas stuff! I wish I could get my hands on a pair of those cute Christmas Mickey ears! It feels a little early, but hey if I was there...I'd take advantage of that and buy some things. I wish I could get those cards to send out too!

Thanks for taking the time to get pics of all the cool merch for those of us who can't be there now...or anytime soon.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• Minion

The only thing I don't like about the holidays getting started so early, is anything that is extremely popular,are sold out right away! Maybe this only happens with pins, but some Christmas pins are out already. By the time people come to DL in December, something they may have seen online is already gone. What I DO like, is being able to buy the Disneyland Christmas tshirt and wearing it to WDW when I go there for Christmas!
    I want my cake back!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by seenoevil View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the holidays getting started so early, is anything that is extremely popular,are sold out right away! Maybe this only happens with pins, but some Christmas pins are out already. By the time people come to DL in December, something they may have seen online is already gone. What I DO like, is being able to buy the Disneyland Christmas tshirt and wearing it to WDW when I go there for Christmas!
    If you see something online you could always call DelivEars and order it over the phone so you don't miss out! 1.800.362.4533

| | |

• Bucket List Car

New Ear Hats:

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!! I WANT SOME!!! Great photos!!! Good job on the TR!

• Be Patient I'm Learning!!

I really like the new ear hats, but I wonder if they are going to have any new santa hats? In 2003 I bought a Princess santa hat that I wear every year and was thinking about getting a new one this year if they have them.

I have to admit that it bothers me that when I go to the store they are putting out Halloween and Christmas stuff at the same time, wait until November please!
    Christina

A look at the wait board inside Disneyland - it seemed a bit off - Buzz Lightyear was at least a 30-minute wait as extended queue was nearly full all the way back to the Ariel's Grotto photo-op:
    Well, then you should have marched right back to that Information Kiosk and demanded that they change it because they should know that you personally waited in line and timed it yourself, right?
    Last edited by InnerSpace; 10-24-2007 at 03:08 PM.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by InnerSpace View Post
    Well, then you should have marched right back to that Information Kiosk and demanded that they change it because they should know that you personally waited in line and timed it yourself, right?

Oh, and don't forget to go to City Hall as the board was giving you false information.
    This was totally uncalled for. I wasn't even complaining about anything in my post - just poinitng out that waittimes were high.

| | |

• i FOUND nemo!!

Gracias for the pictures, I'm SUPER excited about Midway Mania! I'm getting antsy about it now! I'm also jazzed about all the Christmas merchandise. Disney + Christmas = Heaven
    "behind the orange curtain it's not so bad"

• no flash photography...

i don't know if this has been mentioned, but the Disney warehouse has the mouse ear antler hats. I can't recall the price.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast