• me.

DL locker experience from hell

Despite the amazing time I had with all the micechatters on Sunday, something bad happened that night.. yuck. Well, that morning we got two lockers because we had so much crap. When we went to get it that night, we got the one locker open fine, but... When we tried to open the other one, there was nothing in it. And, we were pretty sure that was not the locker we put our stuff in. So, we voyage to City Hall, where the lady that we got totally went off on the people before us. So we were very frightened of her. She said that they could only open one locker for us. So, since we could not remember which locker it was, just the general area, we figured we were pretty much screwed because everything we needed to get home was in there. Including car keys. So, as the woman opens the locker we finally chose, and it was the one. thank god. We were so happy. But, when we walked to our car... we found that we had a flat tire. No joke.

Re: DL locker experience from hell

woah....that sux! I'll ttyl about it. lol

• insufferable know-it-all

I think I was in the locker area when you were doing that! Didn't you call a cell phone inside the locker or something?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMania!
    When we tried to open the other one, there was nothing in it.
    Often times on Internet messages boards it is difficult to interpret the true intent of a message, was it sincere, sarcastic, mean or complementary. Many a flame war has started over a simple misinterpretation. So in order to avoid such a sticky wicket I would like to formally announce that the intent of this message is one of curiosity and a desire to learn. It is not sarcastic in the least.

Don't the little keys have the locker number printed on them? If they don't use keys then is there not some way that your number is recorded?

Ohh and you left out an important part of your story. What was the CM "going off" about?

Thanks.

Ps: Yes. You are of course correct. That is a classic movie (and book)
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

•   
    • debating what to put here

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner

Don't the little keys have the locker number printed on them? If they don't use keys then is there not some way that your number is recorded?
    No keys. You receive a paper receipt with a 6 digit code that you enter into a computer that controls multiple lockers that are near it. At least, that is how the ones off of main street and at DCA operate. I don't know about the ones in the picnic area.
    "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
    - Satchel Paige

• me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner
    Often times on Internet messages boards it is difficult to interpret the true intent of a message, was it sincere, sarcastic, mean or complementary. Many a flame war has started over a simple misinterpretation. So in order to avoid such a sticky wicket I would like to formally announce that the intent of this message is one of curiosity and a desire to learn. It is not sarcastic in the least.

Ohh and you left out an important part of your story. What was the CM "going off" about?

Thanks.

Ps: Yes. You are of course correct. That is a classic movie (and book)
    Yes, no more keys. The little slips have the locker number on them, but the number we had wasn't the one we put our stuff in. And we didn't realize that until 11:30 at night. lol.
    I am not exactly sure what the CM went off about, but we walked up behind the guests and I guess they were complaining about something... i dunno. But she threw a complaint card at them and was like "Fine, whatever, just make a complaint!!" and then stomped out of the room and slammed the door. It was actually quite humorous.

• Rainicorn.

I'm sorry Arianna (LOOK YOUR NAME IT'S RIGHT).

*hugs* Poor CM, though. She probably was dead tired.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Sock Puppet

I wonder how many people a day forget/loose/mix up their lockers. I remember way back when they had keys when I was a kid and I was always terrified I was going to loose it.

San Soo Justin