Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Shubisha

Re: How Many Hours Did You Stay on 7/17?

Lesse. I went back from DtD to my hotel around 2pm on saturday...then walked back to DtD around 9:30... with only like a 5 minute run to the hotel after that I was in line at midnight and didn't leave the park until after midnight the next night. Got back to my hotel 12:45. So what is that? 27 hours 15 minutes?

• No bacon; sausage.

Well, there were the 6 hours at the DLH on Friday. Then 12 hours in the park on Saturday (okay, fine, 8 hours if you count the break to relax and swim at the hotel). Then 19 hours on Sunday (6AM at the parking structure, 1AM back at the car). And another 12 hours yesterday. So a grand total of 49 hours at the resort!! Man, just ONE more hour and we would have had our own 50 hour party.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

I was there from 7am, to 2pm a grand total of 7hours, I guess compared to all of you, I'm not the big disney fan I thought I was, but hell I was tired. Didnt get everything that I wanted either.

• 'Taint sure it's puddin!

We were in the park about noon on the 16th, but we did nap for about an hour Saturday night. We left Sunday about (oh crap, I can't remember). I think it was right after the fireworks? Bunch of hours, but extremely fun and worth it!
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I was there from 5am until 7:00 pm (14 hrs) and that was after the bar meets on Saturday and then 2 hours of sleep (ok, not much of a sleep, just kind of closing my eyes for a few hours ).

• Again! Again! Again!

We were involved with the drink mission, but got "side-tracked" and went into the park at about 11:30 Sat night. Rang in the birthday, and other things, and got back to the hotel around 12:30am. Went to bed...well, had a nap for 2 1/2 hours. Got in line for DCA at 4:10, then stayed til really close to midnight on Sunday. However, on Monday, being as tired as I was, I went home for a couple hours, then came back and met some people on Monday at 3 and was there til close to 12:30!!

Oh, we did go back to the hotel Sunday for a little nap. Maybe gone for about 2 1/2 hours. I don't know what the time added up to, but it seemed very long!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Gay Man

It looks like we spend at total of 45 hours in the resort over the weekend. It was 19 on Sunday alone.

That explains why I am so tired today.

• A Disney Life For Me

We got to the Pumbaa lot a little after 4AM, left a bit after the fireworks and and got back to the Pumbaa lot around 10:30 PM, so about 18.5 hours. The line wait and DCA gathering in those pre-dawn hours was just great though! It was such a joy to make new friends and enjoy the company of like minded Disney fans. Living about 1000 miles from Disneyland, it's not often that we get to spend time with so many Disney nuts like us. It was really cool to be gathered in the same place with soooo many people who (unlike almost everyone at home) understand the feelings and don't snicker under their breaths or out loud when every several months you tell them you are going to Disneyland --- yes, again! We wouldn't have missed the 50th Birthday for anything though, and would do it all over again in a heart beat

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    We were involved with the drink mission, but got "side-tracked" and went into the park at about 11:30 Sat night. Rang in the birthday, and other things, and got back to the hotel around 12:30am. Went to bed...well, had a nap for 2 1/2 hours. Got in line for DCA at 4:10, then stayed til really close to midnight on Sunday. Oh, we did go back to the hotel Sunday for a little nap. Maybe gone for about 2 1/2 hours. I don't know what the time added up to, but it seemed very long!
    This was me as well, so how many hours is that altogether? I still don't know. We started at around 4 pm on Saturday (and that was after doing the Harry Potter thing at midnight as well) and minus the afternoon retreat to the hotel, I put us at about 32 hours. Approximately.
    A signature should go here.

• Disneyland Freak

17 hours unless you coung the 2 hours to get ready and drive over there. So 19 hours, I guess.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Again! Again! Again!

Oh, and then after all the festivities were done (Monday), I checked out of the hotel, dropped of SusieP, went home for a few hours and back to the park for another 9!! What was I thinking?
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Senior Minion

got there about 3:30am stayed until 11:30pm.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

^Buuuump, cause i just got home tonight.

I was there at 4am (Hehe, the *only* micechatter I managed to see was BigPigletFan, in DCA waiting to enter! ), stayed until about...ehh...1pm, went back to the motel for 4 hours, slept, then had dinner, and came back around 8pm.

But...I would've made it the whole day if not for the accident I had...not long after entry into the park, i was walking on main street and some 60 year old guy rushed RIGHT into me, knocking me off balance, and I ended up hitting the ground. splitting my lip and spraining my wrist. Didn't even stop to see if I was alright. >_<

Other than that, and the heat, my trip was fine though.

• Minion

8am to 1am
    17 hours

• How's your conscience?

Got to DCA at 4:50 am, into DL at 7:45 and directly into the merchandise line for 6 hours. Stayed on Main Street to watch the parade, and Jumbotron broadcast of the dedication at 4:45, then back to GCH to sleep! The heat and sore feet got to me after 12 hours!
    The sea monkey has my money

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast