Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Senior Minion

Re: Frogberto's then and now CHOC Walk Photo Extravaganza! (and a little Monsters Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    How did manage to get away with it this year?
    Besides the CM being ok with it, he checked at the front too. He said that since the park isn't open to the general public at that hour it was ok for him to wear it. I also loved how the host had them play a part of the Imperial Death March music when he was spotted ... they also played it when we finished the walk. DisneyIPresume, The Forbidden Eye and myself walked along with him ... and I was impressed with HauntedMansionMike's dedication ... he wore the whole outfit for the entire walk! Only time he took it off was for his breaks.

• See you there!

Re: Frogberto's then and now CHOC Walk Photo Extravaganza! (and a little Monsters Inc

Excellent! Excellent photos!

I learn something each time I see your photos. Keep posting!

CU@DL

Andy
    -
    What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Nice! Great shots all around. I need to get another big lens, I broke the last one...

• Neep meep beep

Sorry to hear that! What size lens did you have - this was taken with a 70-200mm L lens....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Great shots again Froggy.

Hey...since you're a Canon user, I heard this afternoon about the Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III. It's got 21.1 megapixels, and...

The Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III is an engineering tour de force which, true to the EOS-1 legacy, redefines the state of the art in no uncertain terms. An entirely new 21.1-megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor delivers astounding image quality and creates new photographic possibilities. Dual DIGIC III Image Processors work in tandem to speed up data handling and camera operation, while further refining imaging performance. Tough, high-durability body and shutter designs, combined with the unique EOS Integrated Cleaning System, set new standards for professional dependability. Cutting-edge features-such as a large 3.0-inch LCD monitor with Live View Function, and a fast, precise 45-point AF system-make the EOS-1Ds Mark III powerful and versatile. And, of course, the EOS-1Ds Mark III is part of the unparalleled EOS System, which, with more than 50 EF lenses, 15 interchangeable focusing screens, and extensive wireless, remote control and lighting accessories, is the most advanced and powerful digital photography system in the world.
    Best of all, it's only 8,000 bucks! I mean...just one or two retainers and you're pretty much there, right?

I just heard about it on a podcast and thought of you....

This is not to say that you NEED that. Your shots are awesome with what you are using now. But heck. You could probably get Ed Grier's ear hair with this thing.

• Neep meep beep

You must listen to the digital photography podcast, eh? yes, I have been drooling over the 1Ds Mark III (even if the name is cumbersome) since it came out. Not sure what I would do with the ability to write to two memory cards at once, and the ability to take 25 photos a second (or something like that), but a boy can dream, right?

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    Great shots again Froggy.

Hey...since you're a Canon user, I heard this afternoon about the Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III. It's got 21.1 megapixels, and...

Best of all, it's only 8,000 bucks! I mean...just one or two retainers and you're pretty much there, right?

I just heard about it on a podcast and thought of you....

This is not to say that you NEED that. Your shots are awesome with what you are using now. But heck. You could probably get Ed Grier's ear hair with this thing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345