President's Day Weekend?

So I have never been to the resort over President's Day Weekend before. Can someone tell me what the crowds will be like on this weekend? Currently we are planning on arriving that Sunday, and staying until the following Saturday, but I'm wondering if we would be better off moving that to farther into the week.

Also, I know that is the off season, so they will probabaly have off season fireworks schedules, but does anyone know if they classicaly expand the park hours/show schedules during this weekend?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Rock Star Minion

Re: President's Day Weekend?

Busy.
    Every holiday weekend is busy.

Monday won't be as bad as Sunday. Crazy, I know, but everyone who comes to town is there on Sunday, but many of them leave on Monday. You'll have the place to yourself Tues-Fri.

DCA will be empty at all times, though.

(That's strictly for tweaking you.)
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Still not too bad. I'm looking at Disneyland.com, and it says the park will be open till midnight both Sunday and Monday. Does anyone remember if they have fireworks on those nights?

There has to be SOMEONE here who has super crazy photographic Disneyland memory and can remember back to last year.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DCAFTW View Post
    Still not too bad. I'm looking at Disneyland.com, and it says the park will be open till midnight both Sunday and Monday. Does anyone remember if they have fireworks on those nights?

There has to be SOMEONE here who has super crazy photographic Disneyland memory and can remember back to last year.
    If DL is open that late, then there will be, weather permitting, fireworks. There would be no reason not to have them. Not post-Pressler, anyway.

Fantasmic! in off-season is sporadic. It takes off months at a time. You'll have to wait until closer to Prez Day to check the disney-dot-com web site.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yep, we were there from that sunday thru wednesday two years ago.

Busy sunday and lightened up quite a bit on monday. We owned the joint monday night 'til we left on wed.

Enjoy!

spectacular!!

Besides me, none of my family has seen RDCT, and I would love them to finally see that show.