My Disneyland California Adventure Idea and Greeting to the Community

Hey I just want to introduce myself to the community. I am a HUGE Disneyland and Disney fan and this community seems great.

Now for my idea for DCA. This summer i visited DCA with my family and god it was empty compared to my two previous visits there. Then I started to realize how bad the theme California is. I already know they have ideas in progress for DCA but i like mine better. What if Disney completely got rid of of the whole two parks in one resort and just make it a big Disneyland.I know may seem like it would destroy the originality, classic feel to Disneyland. It wouldn't. The design of the park would be the same but instead it would be a longer main street. The design would be the same you wouldn't even know the new section of the park was recently added. There would be two entrances the street entrance and downtown Disney entrance which would come in the middle of Main Street and you could choose either left or right going to Disney's yesterland or the regular Disneyland. In Disney's Yesterland the lands will show Disney's ideas when he begins his amazing climb from poverty to the magic that he always had inside. Basically, the new half of Disneyland will be all Walt Disney ideas show where the magic began. In that area, you would see like "Steamboat" Mickey Mouse and the Partners Statue. Now as you work your way up Main street you will begin to see a lot more characters begin to flourish and eventually lead up to the castle where your journey ends and you can visit all the lands.

I don't know if I expressed my idea really well but. I just want Disneyland Resort to have the classic feel. Not the California with it. It just feels out of place.

I will update this if you guys like it. I just had to get these ideas down.

Re: My Disneyland California Adventure Idea and Greatting to the Community

No replies : (

• =)

It's an interesting idea, but unfortunately, it's just not feasible. These things cost a lot of money. While this might have been a better route to go with originally, the fact of the matter is that DCA does indeed exist, and demolishing stuff costs money. Lots of it. So WDI really needs to be (and has been) focusing on how to work with what they've got, destroying as little as possible while creating a significantly better end product.

• U. B. Bold

Welcome to MiceChat Frosty Bear!

Don't be discouraged if people don't fall in love with your ideas right away, just keep posting and participating. This is the best Disney forum on the web
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    It's an interesting idea, but unfortunately, it's just not feasible. These things cost a lot of money. While this might have been a better route to go with originally, the fact of the matter is that DCA does indeed exist, and demolishing stuff costs money. Lots of it. So WDI really needs to be (and has been) focusing on how to work with what they've got, destroying as little as possible while creating a significantly better end product.
    Yeah i just wish they expanded DL instead of creating another park in hopes of more money.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: My Disneyland California Adventure Idea and Greeting to the Community

Hey at least nobody is firing tomatoes at your ideas, like they usually do mine!