Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

10/28- A Twist In Fate- A Rockr Production

ACT I

On the Sunday morning, a young man was invited to go to DisneyIPresume's birthday at the PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel.

While being 40 minutes early, he decided to go to the nearby store to see what was there.

While waiting, he decided to drink his tea. If he didn't, he would be tired for the rest of the day.

While he was at it, he wanted to take a photo of Goofy having fun in the sun.

Just then, he spotted JudiMouse who was dropping by to ginve DisneyIPresume his brithday present.

As the two talked and waited, when time seemed to be running out, DisneyIPresume and TikiRoomLiz show up.

Upon arrival, DisneyIPresume was given his birthday present by JudiMouse.

He also recieved a faux Fastpass for an attraction called "The Afterlife."

As we waited, aashee and the kids finally came!

The group became bigger when Ginerella showed up.

Inside the PCH Grill...

Just before the group was seated, they finally got a group photo with Pluto.

So the group sat down...

DisneyIPresume recieved another Fastpass for the Afterlife- now THAT is one of his million dreams!

This was him reading TheRockr's card. It states: A Wise man once said don't count your years, make your years count...or was it beers? Anyway, it's all good advice.

DisneyIPresume showed the clock he got...

and aashee's gift which was CD's, one of which contained music from the fireworks.

After sitting down finally, I helped myself to an omelette with bacon, mushrooms, onions, and *drools* Churizzo! While eating, we were greeted by some characters:

The meal ended with a Mickey- shaped pancake.

After eating, it was time to leave for home....or was it? Stay tuned to find out!

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

Re: 10/28- A Twist In Fate- A Rockr Production

Looks like fun so far... what a cliff hanger!
    <3 Chloe

• Senior Minion

I really like how the group picture turned out ... and best of all it's free ... not $32! It was great seeing you today ... now I can't wait for the rest!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Wow Alex that was fast!

The was fun today. It was especially fun going on a few rides you have never been on. Meeting Ginarella was a big highlight for me at breakfast too. Thanks for taking the pictures!

Chad

• Goofy

Wow Great pictures alex, I wish I was there with the you guys and the special birthday guy.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Rex, please don't take this the wrong way but I'm glad you didn't show up, only because there is a certain item that you have that everyone for some reason thought I deserved next.

No but seriously I do wish you were there. Hopefully I will see you next week! (Just don't bring the item that I am sure you know I am speaking of).

And to all who showed up and gave cards/gifts, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

ACT II

In a sudden twist of fate, TheRockr was able to go to the meet!

Just then, a woman wearing a white "Jolly Holiday" gown came walking by on Main Street... she was a practically perfect nanny named Mary Poppins. As TheRockr approached her, she responded "It's nice to see you Alex." He responded that he had gotten a lay from The Lilo and Stitch Hawaiian Buffet because he was celebrating a brithday. Mary responded "How are Lilo and Stitch?" Rockr repsonded that Stitch was up to his usual, listening to Elvis Presley. He responded that Stitch took the cake and ate, and spit it out. *shudders*. He asked for a photo with the practically perfect nanny, and she asked "May I?" She wanted to take his arm.

She then ended it with "Have a lovely afternoon."

After the meet, the micechatters decided to head on over to DCA for a ride on the Tower of Terror.

Timothy had stopped by to say Hello. It turned out it was his brithday too. While he departured, Bert was out greeting guests on the HPB!

Before going on the ride, Lewis was out leaving for backstage.

When we entered, it turned out the Birthday boy had made a reservation for all of us at the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

The Micechatters stopped to see the photo of themselves, but it was lost in another dimension.

A woman named Adelade had to go off to her shift at Disneyland. But the rest of the group went to the Animation Building.

After a stop, the Micechatters headed down Candy Corn Acres where Rockr spotted Candy Corn!

Just then, the Micechatters were greeted by Goofy Bob!

After an encounter with the man who could be the next voice of Goofy, it was time for a trip at the Tortilla Factory.

Chemically Processed Tortillas were being made...very suspicious.

Meanwhile, Rockr was too busy stuffing his face with a tortilla.

As the Micechatters made thier way to California Screamin', waves crashed violently.

TheRockr's ride buddy, PEZZ Lightyear...

and the ride photos.

Once again, the Micechatters decided to head on back to Disneyland...

Before the group could head for the Tiki Room, they were interrupted by a pretty blonde girl wearing a blue dress with an apron, who was accompanied by a crazed man wearing a big hat and loved tea.

After the Tiki Room, Rockr decided to sneak off and see the Mad Hatter and Alice.

During the photo op, Rockr shook hands with the Mad Hatter, in which he responded "It's nice to see you, Alex!!" Alice then curtsied in front of him, and responded "Hello, Alex!" The Mad Hatter had explained it had been a long time since he had seen Rockr, and he explained he was back in school. He asked what March Hare was doing, and Mad Hatter responed he was keeping an eye out on the mouse. Rockr asked if he was being very rude, and Alice said he was indeed. Rockr told them he was taking History of Rock, in which both were trying to figure out how to do the devil horns! After bidding farewell, Rockr caught up with the Micechatters for a ride on pirates.

After singing "Yo-Ho", Ginerella had to disappear.

To be continued...

• Senior Minion

I have to say that PEZZ Lightyear did join us on ToT, much to my surprise. It's a shame that our picture didn't come up.

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Rex, please don't take this the wrong way but I'm glad you didn't show up, only because there is a certain item that you have that everyone for some reason thought I deserved next.

No but seriously I do wish you were there. Hopefully I will see you next week! (Just don't bring the item that I am sure you know I am speaking of).

And to all who showed up and gave cards/gifts, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

Not all lol. Someone will be crowned. Think of me as trump lol.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post

Before the group could head for the Tiki Room, they were interrupted by a pretty blonde girl wearing a blue dress with an apron, who was accompanied by a crazed man wearing a big hat and loved tea.

It looks like they are very excited t osee you............. or they are going to attack you, lol,

I am so jealous that the characters know your name!! I want them to know my name too. How can I be like you, Alex??

• Banned User

You must be the luckiest guy in the world to get two pictures with that Hatter and Alice in the very same thread!

• Rather Be At Disneyland

Great pictures! The one of you eating the tortilla was pretty funny! And I too am Jealous that the Characters know you by name! Maybe some day I can be on your level of character awesomeness . I've met that Mary and Hatter a few times before, some of my favorite characters!

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

cool trip report so far
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Mickey is not my Brother

Great Trip Report so far. I love how there's a story to it.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Great report and it was fun hanging out with you yesterday!
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast