Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Favorite movie ever

Blog Entries

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/27: Midway Mania, Christmas tree, "iasw holiday," Innoventions, +

It's interesting that there is going to be an elevator near where the Disney Galley use to be. Is that going to be an elevator used to transport guests into the Cinderella suite during the YoMD?

Anyway, great pics MG.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5drgntKOI

I'M LOOKING THROUGH YOU...WHERE DID YOU GO?

• Popular Princess

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/27: Midway Mania, Christmas tree, "iasw holiday," Innoventions, +

I can't wait to see what the Midway Mania building will look like when it's finished!

Anyways, awesome pics as always! Thanks for sharing!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post

The dirty foot pirate has gotten his due as well in a new sculpture:

Is it dirty enough for you?

Thanks for the updates!
    Thwe first guy looks like he's puking

and I HAVE!!! to have the dirty foot pirate!! How much is he?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    It's interesting that there is going to be an elevator near where the Disney Galley use to be. Is that going to be an elevator used to transport guests into the Cinderella suite during the YoMD?

Anyway, great pics MG.
    From what I understand, the continued and ever-growing success of special merchandise releases at the Gallery neccessitated the need for an elevator so Club 33 wouldn't have to be bothered anymore. The elevator was paid for by the Stores Department so that handicap guests could access the Disney Gallery without having to utilize the Club 33 elevator.

The elevator's budget was already approved and the ball was in motion by the time Disney decided to use the Gallery as the DreamSuite, so the Stores Department funded an elevator that they won't even get to benefit from.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    From what I understand, the continued and ever-growing success of special merchandise releases at the Gallery neccessitated the need for an elevator so Club 33 wouldn't have to be bothered anymore. The elevator was paid for by the Stores Department so that handicap guests could access the Disney Gallery without having to utilize the Club 33 elevator.

The elevator's budget was already approved and the ball was in motion by the time Disney decided to use the Gallery as the DreamSuite, so the Stores Department funded an elevator that they won't even get to benefit from.
    Which, just based on how corporate politics can be, probably means some poor schlep is going to loose his head for insisting on funding a preventable loss.

Cool Pictures. Thanks For Sharing Them

• revolutionary waltz

Thanks for the great photos and trip report! I never thought I'd say this ever, but the roof tiles truly do look amazing.

• Beer is good beer.

Thumbs up Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/27: Midway Mania, Christmas tree, "iasw holiday," Innoventions, +

Great pictures as usual! Thanks for sharing with us!
    M A S E C A !

great pics. i have to get that wreath!

Thank you so much for the photo updates!!! I was there on Saturday as well, but never made it over to DCA and the attendance at DL was too distracting for me to notice the progress at the Gallery!

Thank you again!
    Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's!

P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

• Bucket List Car

Great photos! Good job; nice detail. Thanks for the update. I love seeing what is going on in the park.

• WorldOfSmall

The real reason that they put up the strands of lights without the light bulbs in them is because they put up many of the strands even before Small World went down for the Holiday Overlay. It would be really tacky and bad show if the colored light bulbs were up during the Classic Small World attraction...
    World of Small

• Booboo23kitty Nor Cal

You know, those tracks for the lights on small world are there yr 'round. Beautiful pics!

• I Love Disneyland!!

Great update MG!
    Love the dirty foot pirate!!! I think he is in the $300 range?! I could be wrong.

I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123