• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Disneyland First over 50 years later!

Disneyland first, over 50 years later, wow thats what makes it so magical that after going to the park for 50 plus years I can still find some first things to do. Last week : met Oscar for the first time, walked up Tarzans tree house for the first time with my grandson ( been there when it belonged to the Swiss Family Robinson ), rode in the caboose for the first time it was so cool and empty ( felt like a vip while other watched as we openned the door and went in and enjoyed the circle tour!) First time out at Pirates Lair at TSI , hadnt been there for years when it was TSI. Never been to Woodys roundup either ( I swear the goats in the petting area had a spa treatment before openning I have never felt such clean goats in my life lol!)
    First timer at MHT and loved it!
    This is the true spirit to me of " Disneyland will never be complete......" As all of you also do I miss the oldies People Mover, Country Bears and COP but then when I see all my new first I understand and tolertate change a tad bit better. So what are your FIRST after years of going to the park?

• Banned User

Re: Disneyland First over 50 years later!

I'm with you! I have been going since 1967, so, 40 years, and I still find new things. I've not been on the Lilly Belle (but, hope to go in December). I went to Club 33 last November for the first time ever. I find little corners here and there too and it's always so fun to find!!!!

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

So Jealous!!! When I get to go to Club 33 that will be the First to top all first!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE View Post
    So Jealous!!! When I get to go to Club 33 that will be the First to top all first!
    It WAS amazing, and, I never dreamed I'd know someone who could get me in for the lunch buffet. You just never know when someone will say to you, "Oh, I know someone.....".

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Keeping ears open, I even tried googleing corporate members of club 33 , to see if I could find a company and then find someone I knew who worked there lol!