Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Mickey is not my Brother

Re: THIS is why IASW needs security cameras

I despise people like this, People like this is why there is no peoplemover anymore I would hope they would get a lifetime ban

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Suspended

Yeeeshh!

But what's just as bad, if not worse, is how they
    swing from Walt's extended arm of the Partners
    statue in the hub. THAT really tops it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    You know - I wish I could believe that. Real life experience proves otherwise. Punks like that can grow up to become president.

Absolutey - what a jerk that Carter must have been as a teen...

• Lost in Wonderland

That video was a bit disturbing. I've been to the park with a bunch of friends when I was younger and we could become quite loud, but what those kids were doing is destructive. What I want to know is how come there was no CMs around to say anything?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Yeeeshh!

But what's just as bad, if not worse, is how they
    swing from Walt's extended arm of the Partners
    statue in the hub. THAT really tops it all.

Yah that was really bad too. I almost wish it broke so that they definitely would have been caught and banned for life.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Sock Puppet

That is old footage. The "Disneyland locals" are largely a thing of the past.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

See, this is why teenagers 14-17 should be banned from the parks. Or, at least be required to have a responsible adult with them at all times, because they think everything's a joke. Let's deface private property, that'll make me look cool.

And yes, they do need cameras in Small World, desperately, or in just about every attraction.

Booo! Maynard...
    I think otherwise. I don't see why the good teenagers should have restrictions simply because of a few immature ones. Besides, age doesn't determine a persons maturity level. There are immature adults out there too.

Originally Posted by Coheteboy
    A well put together video, too bad those kids need to die a painful death.
    For doing that stuff at Disneyland??? That's just to much of a harsh punishment. No one should have to die a painful death for any reason what so ever.
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 11-03-2007 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    For doing that stuff at Disneyland??? That's just to much of a harsh punishment. No one should have to die a painful death for any reason what so ever.
    What about tortured until they learn their lesson?

• Mickey is not my Brother

Excuse me but when I was 14-17 I never acted like that and was in the park on my own and was well behaved

• Disney worshipper/geek

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    Excuse me but when I was 14-17 I never acted like that and was in the park on my own and was well behaved
    Exactly! I would never dream of behaving like this. This video made me gasp out loud I was so utterly flabergasted and disgusted!

I could go into a sociological discussion as to what is wrong with these kids, but let me try to be succinct (for once): people like this are not the problem, the parents let them, and now they grow up to think this is ok. At a certain point, granted, it is there own responsibility, and I tihnk this is one of those moments.

To those against a death sentence: I might agree. Although it would be a good example to set, for one. To those who think these punk kids need to die, I agree. But think of it this way, they will pay for it after death.
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• Awaken the spirits

Age has nothing to do with maturity. And as for whomever wanted teenagers banned.... what kind of logic is that? I seriously hope you were joking. I've seen some adults being jerks at Disneyland, should we ban all adults? I would never dream of doing anything like that anywhere, especially not at Disneyland. Defacing property is not "funny".

And I can't believe this video is real. It's not real, right? Right?! I find it really hard to believe that those people who immature enough to do that and get away with it... and then still be laughing about it 15 years later when they uploaded it to YouTube!

And Small World seriously doesn't have security cams? I thought all the rides did.

• lol what

If I saw the guy who was messing with Its a Small World and swinging on the statue at that time, I'd have caused a fight in Disneyland.

Seriously. I'd get that mad and offended.

Quote Originally Posted by InnerSpace View Post
    See, this is why teenagers 14-17 should be banned from the parks. Or, at least be required to have a responsible adult with them at all times, because they think everything's a joke. Let's deface private property, that'll make me look cool.

And yes, they do need cameras in Small World, desperately, or in just about every attraction.

Booo! Maynard...
    *cough* I'm the kind of 14 year old who would go get his Dad so he can take a picture with Mickey Mouse, Brer Fox, Belle, Jose, etc...

Now hang on to them hats n' glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Quote Originally Posted by pussnboots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    So is the consensus that Splash Mountain would be way more exciting than Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Paris?
    Zip-a-dee-duh.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by adormouse View Post
    That video was a bit disturbing. I've been to the park with a bunch of friends when I was younger and we could become quite loud, but what those kids were doing is destructive. What I want to know is how come there was no CMs around to say anything?
    When they are around the really don't do anything. On my last visit about 4 teens jumped the fence to stand on the rocks on the other side for a picture. A CM stood right there and just watched them ...did not say one word to them.

• Banned User

Really annoying!!!!!!!!!!!! And, how light ARE those figures? I can't believe he picked up that Panda and just carried it around. I figured they would be more heavy. Anyway---it's kids. They do stupid stuff. I did, and other generations will too. It's just that we all hold a special place in our hearts for DL and it REALLY makes us mad when people abuse it.

• no flash photography...

^^

except that was more than stupid it was criminal. they were vandalizing the park or at least that ride.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast