Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Three trip reports in ONE!

I tend to get lost in the fun to take enough pictures for a full out trip report, so here is a few I've taken in the last few weeks of going to the park.

MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN TREAT - OCTOBER 19 & 31
    I was really looking forward to this event since I purchased the tickets. I invited PurpleDove to join me, and it was great to find out she'd never been so she was in for a treat!

PurpleDove and me in front of the candy corn "A", excitedly waiting for MHT to start!

Judimouse showed up with trick-or-treat baskets, which came in very handy with all the candy we got that night. Our goal for the night was to get to every candy station in the park. We didn't quite make it to all of them, but boy did we get lots of candy!

Band Of Gypsies and family all dressed up to trick-or-treat. Great family with some great costumes!

BOG's daughter and the PEZZlings.

I also went to MHT on Halloween (Oct. 31), but wanted to have fun instead of being behind the camera. Here's a pic from that evening, taken by PEZZ.

Next ... DisneyIPresume's birthday!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Re: Three trip reports in ONE!

Excellent, keep them coming!!!

• Mickey is not my Brother

Cool TR TikiRoomLiz cant wait to see more

• Senior Minion

DisneyIPresume's Birthday - October 28

Sunday morning I had to get up early so that I could join DIP for his birthday breakfast at Paradise Pier, that way I could give him this ...

I thought it would make a great souvenir to remember the day - especially since he is always wanting a FastPass to so many things I figured he would appreciate this. Also, everyone at the breakfast got one ... so he won't be alone!

On the way to PP I saw these topiaries that I hadn't recalled seeing before.

Right after taking this picture I noticed DisneyIPresume and aashee going by, but I hate screaming out names so I just quietly followed them ...

Meet up with TheRockr, Judimouse and Ginarella to complete our party. Had a wonderful breakfast and I also ended up getting my picture with Stitch!

Then came the birthday song for the birthday boy!

Went on some rides ...

And taught youngsters how to gamble ... the pumpkin heads were totally cheating!

Oh, and one picture I forgot to include in the first part. At MHT we stumbled upon this fantastically costumed couple and I took a picture with them. The wife was dressed as The Bride, and you can't see it in this picture, but she had some red lights under the dress to simulate the heart. Best costumes I saw in the park that day!

Next ... TODAY!

Last edited by TikiRoomLiz; 11-03-2007 at 08:43 PM.

Keep the good pics coming

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Nice Liz! You've been overloading on Disney! That's a good thing.

• Goofy

Great pictures liz thanks.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

It was great seeing you there on Sunday, Liz.

• Senior Minion

Mental Health Day - November 3

Both Nick (my boyfriend) and I needed a mental health day to clear our heads, so we decided to go to the park for a few hours and forget reality. Along with our day out PirateMunkee was out training on the Mark Twain and Columbia, so one of our stops were to see him at work.

First stop was to see the snow slowly creeping up on Sleeping Beauty's Castle. My apologies for not having a better/more pictures, but DisneyIPresume, Nick and myself were hungry and headed off to the French Market soon after meeting at The Hub.

I can't wait to see how this will light up at night!

PirateMunkee picking up the line. We checked him out working at getting the Columbia out for her voyage, and there are a lot of little steps involved to get this ship going.

Me and Nick - with PirateMunkee in the background.

DisneyIPresume, Nick and PirateMunkee working.

I started to serve lunch ...

And after Nick tried it he decided to take measures so I would never cook again!

We survived the voyage, thanks to PirateMunkee's great steering!

Saying hello to the Muertos on the way to Big Thunder.

Is it me, or does it look the goat is hitting on me ... look at those bedroom eyes.
    After roaming around Frontierland I decided to torture Nick by taking him to see HISTA. He beared it well, and came out to do the unthinkable ... something I couldn't believe ...

He got an Annual Pass ... and he was just as shocked as I was. What to do now but show him what a great investment he made. So DisneyIPresume and I took him to DCA. This was his first time to see the rest of DCA, last time I only dragged him to Soarin' and ToT and didn't go beyond the main front area.

New signs above the entrance at DCA, now we can clearly see that YOAMD does invade DCA as well. When the promotion first started I thought prizes were only given out in Disneyland.

Once inside it was time to be a bug ...

He has no idea he's about to get stung in the back and get a free massage of his backside ... but he enjoyed it!

Can't see it here, but he had a death grip on the front handle bars. He seemed ok after the ride though ... didn't want to ride it again anytime soon but he left with a smile. Or maybe that was him trying to hold on to his lunch?

Awaiting Mulholland Madness. At first he enjoyed MM, but after getting his foot stuck while exiting the vehicle ... having to hop on one foot as he got dragged along ... and a CM doing nothing ... he wished nothing but vile things to that ride. My take on MM ... hadn't ridden it since October of last year because I hate the jerkiness and feeling of falling to my imminent death.

After this we went off to Monsters, Inc. and then Muppet Vision 3D (yes we hit all the 3D shows at the park ... and he loved everyone of them ... even HISTA). I've never been to MV 3D, so it was a first for all of us - I love those penguins. Although I did see a very obvious fortelling of the future ...

And with that I'm done! Maybe I'll see you all tomorrow at the meet ...

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Wow, nice!! When did PM get trained on Columbia/ Mark Twain???

• Circle of Ancients

My favorite picture is your b/f holding his AP. LOL! Classic facial expression.

Loved your TR Liz and pictures.

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    My favorite picture is your b/f holding his AP. LOL! Classic facial expression.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    He beared it well, and came out to do the unthinkable ... something I couldn't believe ...

He got an Annual Pass ... and he was just as shocked as I was. What to do now but show him what a great investment he made.

Yeah, hahaha, !!! The facial expression is priceless!!! It's like he is saying, "Oh, dear, what have I gotten myself into!!" If he goes a lot, like me, , it will pay for itself, and then some..........

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Wow, nice!! When did PM get trained on Columbia/ Mark Twain???
    Actually he's training this weekend.

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    Actually he's training this weekend.
    O k, let him know I said, "Hello" and to the other MCers, "Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp pppp!!??!?!?!"

Excellent TR nice ending

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast