Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where to recharge Cell Phone at DLR

Does anyone know where I could plug in my cell phone recharger at the resort? For example, any of the hotel lounges have outlets?

I'll be at the park with several kids aaaalll day; my cell phone battery is getting kinda old and won't last the day. I double I'll get around to getting a new battery before we go on Saturday.

And I thought I knew Disneyland well . . .

• =)

Re: Where to recharge Cell Phone at DLR

Your cell phone battery can't last a whole day? Time to get a new cell phone, I think. But as far as charging it goes, my only recommendation would be the hotel lobbies, yeah. They must have plugs...

Good luck!

• Fighter Pilot

I had a cell phone that died constantly to where it was only good for one call before it died.....I just went out and bought a new one to solve that problem years ago

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Collapse the waveform

How long does it take your phone to charge? Are you willing to sit around and wait, wherever, for it to charge?

Hotel lobbies, maybe you can find one in the Animation building lobby at DCA, possibly there are some close enough to a booth or banquette at some of the sit down restaurants. Heck, there even be some near the planters near a bench outside.

You should just keep your eyes open. This isn't a question most MiceChatters ever think about, so most of us are just going to be guessing.

Also, keep in mind that depending on the CMs in the area, you might be asked to unplug your phone and move along. Who knows what the policy on this kind of thing is or if its enforced with any kind of consistency?
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Are you going to sit in the Lobby for two hours while your phone charges? Seems like a waste. Try getting a new battery for your phone or it may be cheaper to get a new phone.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

I realized last time that my cell phone was low on battery power around breakfast, so I asked my waiter at one of the DL table service restaurants to charge it for me, he said they weren't supposed to - but since I asked really nicely he charged it up for me anyways while we were eating and it lasted the whole day.

When I was boating last summer off Catalina, I would plug my phone in at the restaurant in Two Harbors while we were on shore. It was cool because I left it charging somewhere and felt safe to have it charging away from me. If only DL was so safe. A lot of people think they can leave valuables in their strollers and leave them unattended.

• just the beernecessities

LOL.....there are outlets all over the place. You may have to sit in one place for a while, maybe while you are having lunch. I asked the hostess at one of the restaurants at Downtown Disney if she could charge my phone while we were having dinner, just don't forget your phone as you leave....and give her or him a couple of bucks for watching your phone.
    Hello everyone!

• Hiding in the shadows

For some reason I thought there was a plug in the back of the Hungry Bear along one of the building walls...not totally sure though.

A little piece of heaven

• Hooterville, USA

Give up 2 hours of DL to recharge a phone?

Not me sista.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    When I was boating last summer off Catalina, I would plug my phone in at the restaurant in Two Harbors while we were on shore. It was cool because I left it charging somewhere and felt safe to have it charging away from me. If only DL was so safe. A lot of people think they can leave valuables in their strollers and leave them unattended.
    Or maybe he can just plug it in there and use a really really really long extension cord.

• Disney Nerd

Go see Billy Hill....sit upstairs in the golden horseshoe....look at the wall's. yay for plugs!

my husband had to come in for a meeting oh his day off, so he went to his meeting. i plugged in my obnoxious laptop up there and played roller coaster tycoon for like 3 hours!

roller coaster tycoon+disneyland+chili fries=awesome

ps: i was 8 months pregnant at the time, hence why i wasn't roaming the park. my feet/back would have been mad

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fantoongal View Post
    Go see Billy Hill....sit upstairs in the golden horseshoe....look at the wall's. yay for plugs!

my husband had to come in for a meeting oh his day off, so he went to his meeting. i plugged in my obnoxious laptop up there and played roller coaster tycoon for like 3 hours!

ps: i was 8 months pregnant at the time, hence why i wasn't roaming the park. my feet/back would have been mad
    So this was around July 11th?
    Hehehe (based on baby pic)

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by fantoongal View Post

Or........you could do this.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

You should make time to get a backup battery. Either that or buy walkie talkies.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Sock Puppet

As many times as Mom calls me when I go to the parks, it a mazing how it still has juice at the end of the night

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast