Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

Re: Has anyone seen the new Autonomous AA's at DCA this week of the Muppet characters

well i also missed the Autonomous AA of the dino at dca years ago too, you know they are working on a full size dinosaur AAA at imagineering dont you ? and I mean FULL SIZE as big as a truck

I can see it now AAA dinos runing amuck it will be Westworld meets Jurassic Park ouch!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

• Make it Cool

Re: Has anyone seen the new Autonomous AA's at DCA this week of the Muppet characters

Quote Originally Posted by GothicManor View Post
    well i also missed the Autonomous AA of the dino at dca years ago too, you know they are working on a full size dinosaur AAA at imagineering dont you ? and I mean FULL SIZE as big as a truck

I can see it now AAA dinos runing amuck it will be Westworld meets Jurassic Park ouch!
    Well, at least when the Dino Truck gets a flat it will be able to call a tow truck!

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

Quote Originally Posted by composerboy View Post
    Well, at least when the Dino Truck gets a flat it will be able to call a tow truck!
    ::rimshot::

Composerboy, you've just been drafted. Report to the World Famous Jungle Cruise immediately!
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

• Mickey is not my Brother

Quote Originally Posted by GothicManor View Post
    no people just like to give me thumbs down ratings because I like to have intelligent chats about interesting things.
    Not to be rude, but your post makes you out to be conceited, and that is also what they maybe putting down

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    Not to be rude, but your post makes you out to be conceited, and that is also what they maybe putting down
    yeah, but it's suppose to be about the thread and not personal feelings. However, I see how it can be abused....

• I'm not really here

There is no reason to give this thread thumbs down. I have often searched for topics and not been able to find any. I'll start a thread and the first few posts are from people who know right where that thread is (the title does not always make it look like what it is about, and who wants to dig through hundreds of results each time they have a question). I politely thank them and that thread drops into obscurity. That's all that had to happen here people.

From the "memo" about the ratings, it is always about the thread, it's politeness and its relevance. It is relevant because the OP couldn't find/didn't know (doesn't matter which) about the older threads discussing this. All that had to be done was for those that knew where they were to post the links.

I for one hope I get to see these guys someday. I never saw Lucky either. I would love to get to watch them in action. Great post, thanks for reminding me that they're still around.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

I gave the thread a thumbs down, because as the article itself points out:

Quote Originally Posted by article
    The audio-animatronic Muppets roam a Disney theme park "seeing" and "talking" to visitors.
    By Kimi Yoshino, Times Staff WriterMarch 2, 2007
    It's oooold news. The Muppets have already been here and gone through a run at EPCOT as well.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Heaven forbid we have a post that was the same as one 6 months ago. I guess new members will have to go through 50 pages of threads if they want to see about the new AA.

If you guys are dying for a thumbs for your memory of old threads then here you go!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Why in the world has this thread been given not one, but two thumbs down, guys?

Because this is an old story from April! It is nothing against the Thread Starter. Great topic, if it was current.

Here is video from the Muppet Mobile Lab at DCA back in April/March of '07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<i><a...RelmjM</a></i>
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12