Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Miss Marvel

Re: The Clinkerbelle's Weekend Trip Report, including Toy Story Mania Construction Pi

We thought it was nice to see you and your wife again as well. Your kids are good fun.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: The Clinkerbelle's Weekend Trip Report, including Toy Story Mania Construction Pi

GAH! How did I miss this one!! Great pics of DCA!! It was good to see you guys, even for just a bit. Glad you had a good weekend!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Bucket List Car

Great photos. The Christmas decorations look wonderful; what a fun time to be in the park. I love the shots of IASW; it was down for the holiday overlay the last time I was in the park two years ago.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Very nicely done, Gregg. Great pictures. Hope to see you and the family soon.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Sunday:

This is absolutly beautiful! The dad/little girl in the princess dress just makes it that much better! Looks like something Disney would use to promote how much family fun you will have in the Happiest Place on Earth! Not to mention the sky is perfect and well I just love it! Good job!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123