Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Evan-500
    Someone needs to figure out how to get videos :P Maybe you need to put them on a site, and give us the link? maybe a mod can do it?
    Calm the **** down!!!!!! The show has only been over for about 2 hours now! Can't you just wait a few more hours for a show that you'll be able to see in 3 days anyway?

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    :O you got video, I'll let you take your time, this time :P Just because I'm so desperate to see it, I won't bug you, but as soon as you get it up, let me know I'm so excited, this is the only way I'll see the show!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• CM for 4 years!

I didn't get any video/pictures of the fireworks, just of the parade!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Disney
    Calm the **** down!!!!!! The show has only been over for about 2 hours now! Can't you just wait a few more hours for a show that you'll be able to see in 3 days anyway?
    I'm excited as well for video content, and I can't see the show in a few days. I have the slight misfortune of living over 2,000 miles away.

Blog Entries
    Last and only time I have ever been to disneyland was march 2001, I live in canada b.c. I won't be going either ever again, or for a very long time still... So yeah I'm excited, this is the only way I see things, and yes I can wait a few more hours for video, but I won't see the show ever

~

• Ohhh baboo :(

10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.
    I really hope somebody got video of Tinkerbell!!!

Blog Entries
    I really hope someone got video of the entire show (I know I'm obsessive and annoying, but heck, whatcha gonna do )

~

• Banned User

well, that sucks that you can't come to Disneyland, but you guys need to learn about patience. The show isn't even officially open yet, so you should consider yourselves lucky to get anything before May 5. Stop acting like this is your God given right to get copies of a movie before it has even opened.

• insufferable know-it-all

Oh dear, I'd better warn you now, I DO have the fireworks in video... but it's in 15-second clips as this is normally a still camera. So I have 15 of every 16-17 seconds of the show.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Ohhh baboo :(

10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.
    well, that sucks that you can't come to Disneyland, but you guys need to learn about patience. The show isn't even officially open yet, so you should consider yourselves lucky to get anything before May 5. Stop acting like this is your God given right to get copies of a movie before it has even opened.
    WOAH.

wtf.

Blog Entries
    Is someone a bit testy tonight? Were sorry if were excited for it, and we've heard so much about it, and now since they showed it we want to see it! God, if you don't like the way were acting, then read another thread. If disney does soft openings like these, expect this type of behavior!

~

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Oh dear, I'd better warn you now, I DO have the fireworks in video... but it's in 15-second clips as this is normally a still camera. So I have 15 of every 16-17 seconds of the show.
    It's still appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Greatly appreciated

~

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by viewaskewniverse
    WOAH.

wtf.

my e-thoughts exactly.

Blog Entries
    ^ indeed, what is up with that

~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast