Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

LDF and Shorty's TR :11/12 - Christmas Tree Shots AM/PM, 25 Minute Nemo Line & More

So...Fearing what was sure to be a huge holiday crowd, Shorty and I set off for the DLR just after 8:00 AM this morning, arriving at the front gates at appx 8:30....and...

No line.

"Hmmm...thats odd" we said to each other, and figured it would probably be a madhouse later in the day. We decided to hit Space Mountain first, but as soon as we went under the bridge, we were greeted by this sight....

The tree was up! it seems a bit taller and fuller than last year, and the ornaments, like last year, are HUGE and amazing.

I'll try to get back to the tree in Part II.

We then headed off to fastpass Space Moutain, and then walked onto Star Tours:

Comets?

Lightspeed to Frontierland...

On our way to Frontierland, we passed the castle. It looks like the snow is done, but when I post my nightshots, you'll see that they haven't quite plugged everything in yet. Maybe that's coming Friday?

The decorations are up, for the most part, throughout the park. Frontierland looks like it's done...

Off to Big Thunder, which, being one of Shorty's favorite rides, we rode four times...

AAAUGH!

And just for the record....THE GOAT IS STILL GONE!

It's a loooong way up....or...down?

A couple of BTMRR views....

More decorations have made it to NOS since last week...

I've been waiting to try my new camera on POTC to see if I could come out with something OTHER than colorful blurs....and this time...I think I actually got some shots.

WE WANTS THE REDHEAD!

And, of course, Captain Jack...

Click here for Part II or...

...keep perusing the thread which, at this point, contains way too many llamas.

Click here for Part III with nightshots of the tree but hardly ANY llamas whatsoever.
    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 11-14-2007 at 10:26 PM.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: LDF and Shorty's TR :11/12 - Christmas Tree Shots AM/PM, 25 Minute Nemo Line & Mo

TREE!!!!

(Sorry... I had to say that... it just seems that next to the missing goat the tree has been the hotest think on MiceChat lately!)

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• the rum is always gone

Re: LDF and Shorty's TR :11/12 - Christmas Tree Shots AM/PM, 25 Minute Nemo Line & Mo

great photos.

Does anyone else think the tree is off centered (the second picture)? It seems to be a little too far to the right and very close to the street and rail tracks.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

yay for the tree!!!

THANKS LDF!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Very nice pictures! Perhaps Disney sold the goat for a tree. Makes you wonder.

awesome pics!! can't wait to see the rest. helping us keep up to date until we're there for ourselves.

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by notlemc View Post
    great photos.

Does anyone else think the tree is off centered (the second picture)? It seems to be a little too far to the right and very close to the street and rail tracks.
    Yes its off centered but for some reason every year its always like that not sure why though.

Great pics! the picture on the first lift on Thunder is amazing!!!!!!!!! As goes for the first pic the colors or something about it look great.
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Very nice pictures! Perhaps Disney sold the goat for a tree. Makes you wonder.
    Or the magic beans lol.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Nice tree shot.

• Senior Minion

Can't wait to be there! I just love Disneyland at Christmas time. Thanks ldf!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Iron-Clad Allie

How do I love TREE - let me count the ways..

She's absolutely majestic. Nothing quite like Disneyland when the halls are all decked.

And just for the record....THE GOAT IS STILL GONE!

Don't worry about the goat, LDF. I heard that Disneyland is replacing it with a llama.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    Can't wait to be there! I just love Disneyland at Christmas time. Thanks ldf!
    Me three! I attened Disneyland for the first time during the Christmas season last year. It was wonderful, Tic Toc.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Awesome photos!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post

"Don't worry about the goat, LDF. I heard that Disneyland is replacing it with a llama."
    As a matter of fact, it's this one...

• Mickey is not my Brother

Nice TR the tree looks enormous( thats what she said)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast