Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MC State Comptroller

Re: Around How Much is this "Adventure By Disney Tour" going to Run?

This is something i definatly want to do. Everything on here just seems cool. I am a huge muppets and Henson fan so i would love the Henson studio tour. Plus the El Capatian and all of the backstage stuff at DL.

I'm gonna forward this to my wife as an idea *cough* better give it to me or else *cough* birthday idea!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Did I just completely miss where it talked about Walt's Apartment... I know they used to show it off now and then, and they still do for the A List, I was under the impression that it would not generally be open due to the inability to replace it's contents.

In Al's article or in the itinerary I posted in this thread? If you missed it here it is:
    Day Four

Character Breakfast at Plaza Inn
    Start your day in Disneyland® Park eating breakfast with Minnie Mouse and her friends. Choose from an assortment of delicious morning treats at the all-you-can-eat buffet.

VIP Custom Tour of Disneyland® Park
    Discover the secrets of Disneyland® Park in this privately guided backstage tour. Visit areas that are off limits to other Park Guests as you learn the fascinating history of Walt Disney and his dream.

Lunch at Café Orleans
    Enjoy the view of the Rivers of America and savor the flavors of New Orleans.

Afternoon and Evening in Disneyland® Resort
    After lunch, we continue the tour, including a privately guided VIP tour to Walt Disney's Apartment. Spend the rest of the afternoon and evening on your own at either Disneyland® Park or Disney's California Adventure® Park. Experience the thrills of fantastic attractions and spectacular shows, and be part of the countless magical moments around you. Your VIP experience includes special Disney's FASTPASS® service and reserved prime viewing for the afternoon parade.

Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
    Please note: Photography restrictions apply. Please ask a Concierge Agent for details.
    Disney's California Adventure®

The apartment is still considered to be an exclusive location in the park itself, which is why I see the value in this tour.
    Last edited by ROBONICS95; 11-14-2007 at 04:23 PM.
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

• Rather Be At Disneyland

Man, I wonder if I could convince my boyfriend to pay the money for a trip like this! This is why I need a friend who is as Disney-obsessed as I am!

• Gumball Rally Godfather

I got my deposit in for the inaugural tour on April 8 - 13th.

They'd better be makin' a stop at "Mickey's of Glendale" giftshop while visiting Imagineering or their gonna have some 'splainin' to do...

...I'm just sayin'.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12