Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Nemo Subs Concept Art

Nemo Subs concept art is up in the Opera House exit lobby. It shows very little. One thing I did notice, the station for the subs/monorail looks UNCHANGED. This concept art may just be very early renderings and hopefully a new look to the load area for these 2 rides is in the works. The bouy with those wacky sea gulls is gonna be a great little side attraction for those people on the streets near the subs since that portion/scene of the ride is really meant for the non-riding public to enjoy. I am really excited about this *new* ride.

Can you believe the subs will have been gone NINE years by the time they re-open.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Nemo Subs Concept Art

Loved that ride so much! I remember being SO sad when I had to climb those small metal steps leading upward again....

• Wonderful World

I defintly cannot wait
    I'm back MiceChat

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

I'm sure as the ride gets more into construction, the concept art will get more detailed.

• Official Mice Chat person

Any pictures?

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Yes, any pictures of the concept art?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Official MC Thread Killer

I saw it yesterday (I think it was the first day up). All it is is just a picture of the sub lagoon with a bouey with the "mine!" sea gulls on it and a yellow sub. I don't have any pictures, though, my camera died
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    I saw it yesterday (I think it was the first day up). All it is is just a picture of the sub lagoon with a bouey with the "mine!" sea gulls on it and a yellow sub. I don't have any pictures, though, my camera died
    If that is all they have that sounds pretty pathetic to me.

• Shubisha

The concept of the "mine!" seagulls has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard though Something about waiting for birds to come nearby and triggering a sensor and all the AA seagulls going nuts MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE that'll be some high quality entertainment

• Fireworks Finatic!

I also noticed in the concept art in the Opera House exit about the Monorail station. While the station looks the same, the elevator was not there. So maybe that for sure is coming out, since it took a lot of the queue for the Subs when they built it.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

"Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Banned User

Well I guess it is better then some gaudy thing from nemo.

• What have I done?

Talking Re: Nemo Subs Concept Art

WOW brought a smile to my face even though it is just concept art. I was hoping the subs would be a different color. Its still great and still exciting. Thanks for the link to the pics.

"This guy!"

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Maybe the monorail/Sub building will remian the same. Just give it a face lift and some new paint. It's just so tired looking compared to the rest of TL (I know, be patient).
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by almandot
    The concept of the "mine!" seagulls has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard though Something about waiting for birds to come nearby and triggering a sensor and all the AA seagulls going nuts MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE that'll be some high quality entertainment
    It sounds funny the first few times but given how often many of us go by the 20th time, I am gonna wanna take a running start at those seagulls and try to punt them over the railroad and hope the land in the path of a semi truck on Harbor.

Queue effects are great if used sparingly enough (see also spear room in Indy)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast