Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• With my wife....

I've had a similar idea for the MagLev to replace the peoplemover. It doesn't necessarily have to be something directly out of Minority Report, but revamp the peoplemover so it has more futuristic, faster moving vehicles (yeah yeah, I know... Rocket Rods.... etc..), and maybe somehow switch up the track a bit to allow for a vertical section.

I loved that scene in Minority Report, but somehow I doubt they would let guests jump from car to car. Just a small safety / insurance issue there!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

• Sock Puppet

Photoshop is fun, but these pictures aren't all that great. It looks like a whole bunch of madness. Do you wonder why people always talk about the "good old days" when refering to the park? It is because back then Disney didn't incorporate rides and attractions into their park that were trash such as props from Minority Report.

• Santa Barbara, CA

I think Agent's "sketches" are great as a means of illustrating his ideas. If he was being hired to do it that would be different. Keep it up Agent! It's fun to see how people think. I'd look forward to seeing and critiquing more "madness".
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries
    I think it sux people shoot others ideas down like snobs.

Let people throw out their ideas and use their imaginations...

Maybe an idea will grow or lead to something material or even 'magical.'

• Senior Minion

I agree Imagination is knocked down by negativity? Wow, someone needs to read more books about Walt Disney's vision. The ideas that are shown here are great and futuristic. People say the future that never was is here well sorry not all of us have given up on that dream.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

Mountaineering...

I like the "mountain range" idea he presents a lot.

If done well, this could add more excitement for Autopia riders AND provide several new locations for Fantasyland dark rides. I think that's a great thing.

Nice image manipulations by the way, some were very convincing.

• Ursus H. Bear, ESQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    yeah I don't get it either :confused: I also don't get what land it's standing on and how it wouldn't cause traffic issues or something
    One of those mountains (The one that looks like a mini Everest) looks like it was planted smack dab in the middle of the parade route. I dont know if theres enough room for another mountain and certainly not 2.

Good art work though, and I like your ideas

EDITED, Actually on second look the Everest Mountain actually ISN'T in the middle of the parade route, but I dont know if theres anough room for a huge new attarction over there, with the lines and all, traffic WOULD be a nightmare.

Although I shouldnt talk, Im all for putting Hunny Hunt in the Motor Boat cruise ex-lagoon area.

• Official Mice Chat person

C'mon eveyone , he has good ideas. You have to use your imaginations!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12