Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The "Not another Clinkerbelle Trip Report" Trip Report featuring Xmas, Miley and

Guess I should go ahead and finish this up.

First thing we saw:

It looked VERY wintery with all of the fog. I love it.

The stage set-up in front of the castle

With 1/2 the park waiting in line for Miley or Nemo, everything else was very short.

After a quick ride on Big Thunder, we decided to head over to Cafe Orleans for breakfast

The river looks cool in the morning

We had a yummy breakfast, laughing at the family next to us with a new HD Camera (with tag still on it) who were actually video-taping themselves eating. Yeah.

We were also joined by Grumpy4 who showed up late and enjoyed her not-so-hot coffee.

After breakfast, we grabbed some FP's for Mansion then headed to Storybook land.

We got Belle

That made someone very happy

One of the kids is excited about Storybook Land. Can you tell which one?

Up next, Space Mtn. The ghosts of Disneyland?

Our picture

While walking through the hub, we saw Miley performing. She's in the white in the middle

Christmas decorations in New Orleans Square

Grumpy4 torturing my child

We met up with Villians Fan!!! YAY. Been too long since we've seen her.

The Meet!!!

Me and my best good friend, the fishy-one

LuvsLilo

Skywaygirl

RadioBarry giving Dusty one of his famous hugs

PhotoMatt, direct from Florida

Matt Hamand

Peeps

More Castle shots. Not as purdy during the day

The Tree

We headed over to DCA

We went into Animation to see the Snow White stuff

EVIL QUEEN ALERT!!!!

VF with her Queenie

Now back to your regularly scheduled Trip Report

I wanted to check out the Toy Story thing. It was beyond cool.

Too much hotness for one picture

We took a spin on Screamin'

Headed back to Disneyland to use our HM FP's

We decided to leave after that since we had a long drive home. Said our goodbye's to our friends and headed home.

It was a fun 2 days at the parks, hanging out with great friends. It was good seeing everybody. Considering we are back at Disneyland 2 of the next 3 weekends (not this weekend) I'm sure we'll see most of you soon.

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: The "Not another Clinkerbelle Trip Report" Trip Report featuring Xmas, Miley and

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    We were also joined by Grumpy4 who showed up late and enjoyed her not-so-hot coffee.
    I WAS NOT LATE!! You called me when I got off the freeway saying you got a table for breakfast!

And the coffee was fabulous! It was a good day and a good weekend! Glad you guys came down.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Mickey is not my Brother

Cool pics Sir Clinkerbelle's

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4 View Post
    I WAS NOT LATE!! You called me when I got off the freeway saying you got a table for breakfast!

And the coffee was fabulous! It was a good day and a good weekend! Glad you guys came down.
    Yeah, whatever ... it's not like there were 5 gajillion people trying to get into the park to see some teen-idol sing or something ... oh wait ...

That was good coffee, and a good day/weekend. Were glad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    Cool pics Sir Clinkerbelle's
    Thank you oh hoppy one.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Great pictures!

And I love the Evil Queen pics with her biggest admirer

And can you pic on G$ some more, that's fun!

• Again! Again! Again!

HEY!! There was no set time! It wasn't a planned thing!

Ahhh...good times. Good times.

Patty!!
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Fun trip report SirC! It was so crowded, but soooo pretty...I just love seeing all the Christmas decorations. It was, as always, so much fun spending the day with you and your family...love you guys .

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL View Post
    Great pictures!

And I love the Evil Queen pics with her biggest admirer

And can you pic on G$ some more, that's fun!
    It is fun, but I'm afraid I'm too tired, and have to be up too early. I'll make it up to you sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4 View Post
    HEY!! There was no set time! It wasn't a planned thing!

Ahhh...good times. Good times.

Patty!!
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ... that's what she said.

Hey, at least I warned you about you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan View Post
    Fun trip report SirC! It was so crowded, but soooo pretty...I just love seeing all the Christmas decorations. It was, as always, so much fun spending the day with you and your family...love you guys .
    The pleasure was all on this side. Just wish we could have stayed longer with you. Stupid work and school.

• Dreaming in Fantasyland

hey great trip report, you know whats funny is i think i saw you there in DLR! i was there this past week also!
    :.:
    `.Michelle

╰⊰⊹⊹⊱╮
    () ()
    (. .)
    ( , , )

.:Was MichelleCutie on VMK and now MeShellMyBelle:.
    The Random Lady in Waiting

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ... that's what she said.

Hey, at least I warned you about you know who.

And yes you did! I thank you sir.
    I bring the magic!!!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Thank you for calling my hugs famous! That makes me feel very nice indeed. Again, some fantastic pics and a great TR.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Hey those pics were cool. Great angles. Looks like it was fun.
    Last edited by speedypirate; 11-21-2007 at 07:58 AM.
    I play vmk im speedypirate

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

We had a great weekend with our favoritest people around. It was fun to just not do too much on Saturday night.
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Wonderful pictures Sir Clinksalot!

I just showed your picture of the castle to my wife, guess we are going to be making a return trip in a few weeks... ohh darn .

• Delawarean Girl

Great Trip Report SC. I wonder how the It's a Small World show is like? I'm sure it is cool. Hopefully there will be YouTube video of it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast