Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The "Not another Clinkerbelle Trip Report" Trip Report featuring Xmas, Miley and

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Great Trip Report SC. I wonder how the It's a Small World show is like? I'm sure it is cool. Hopefully there will be YouTube video of it.
    We'll be taking the video camera next weekend. I'll make it a priority to get video of it.

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: The "Not another Clinkerbelle Trip Report" Trip Report featuring Xmas, Miley and

Bring on the fanny pack!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    We'll be taking the video camera next weekend. I'll make it a priority to get video of it.
    oh cool.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4 View Post
    Bring on the fanny pack!!

You know what I'm giving your right now ... right?

I U

• Again! Again! Again!

Probably waiting for a high five!
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4 View Post
    Probably waiting for a high five!

• Again! Again! Again!

Couldn't possibly be a salute, so it must be that! DER!
    I bring the magic!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345