Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

The "Not another Clinkerbelle Trip Report" Trip Report featuring Xmas, Miley and More

We weren't planning on heading back down to Disneyland until the 1st weekend in December. But ... after hearing how amazing the christmas stuff was looking this year we did a little last-minute pricelining and headed down last night.

We got to the park about 6:30pm, first stop meeting up with Olympicnut and Grumpy4.

Then of course, we had to look at the castle. They had a stage set up in front, so we couldn't see too much of it, but it's absolutely gorgeous.

We saw the 7:30 "Snow Show" and it was quite good. (I still say it'd be nice if they did it more times a night so more people could see it)

Everybody enjoyed the snow

We then headed up to see the Small World show

The show

After a quick spin on Matterhorn, we got our spot for the Fireworks

Belle and Grumpy4

That's all I have the energy for tonight. (long day). Tomorrow, Fireworks, More Small World and "My Oh My does the park clear out after the fireworks".

And, there was a meet today.

• Banned User

Re: The "Not another Clinkerbelle Trip Report" Trip Report featuring Xmas, Miley and

Fantastic shots! I love your son and O-Nut...so cute!

And THIS!!!!! Breathtaking!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: The "Not another Clinkerbelle Trip Report" Trip Report featuring Xmas, Miley and

Get some rest and we'll all be back tomorrow to see... the rest of the story!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Time Traveler

Holy cow, the castle is amazing.
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• Mickey is not my Brother

Sweet Clinkerbelle TR's are always good

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Thanks for the sneak peek!! Great pictures, I'm glad you guys snuck away and had such a good time!

• Again! Again! Again!

Glad you guys ended up coming down. It was a fun weekend!! Can't wait to see the rest of your report....or can I?

Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Goofy

Oh my god disneyland today was so magical and I felt like a little child again. It was great to see you and your family. oh the snow part was so magical oh my. Everyone you should all head to the park this holiday season trust me its so beautiful.

Good photos sir clinksalot they are very nice.

Great shots!!!! man I want to go now!! Forget the Turkey Dinner Im going to Disneyland!! My family wouldn't like that skipping out on Thanksgiving! Can't wait..Thanks again..

•   

It was nice seeing you again today. I am looking forward to the rest of your TR. So far it looks fun.

I had no idea you were there on Saturday night. I was there from about 10:30 p.m. to close wandering the park. It was nice to see the park empty out so quickly.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Awesome Clinks. Can't wait to see that castle at night. Thanks for the photos!

i've never been to Disneyland during the holiday season. I love your pictures, thank you so much for sharing. We always go between the 1st of march and the middle of june for 8 days but it is a dream of ours to go during Christmas someday. Did you say that they do a show in front of the castle and one at "small world" ? I'd love to know what they do if you wouldn't mind sharing. I just can't believe how beautiful everything looks with the christmas lights, thanks again!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    We then headed up to see the Small World show

The show

oooooooooooooooooooo, purdy!!!

Excellent job, Sir Clinksalot!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Collapse the waveform

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Wow.

We usually leave before dark so we haven't seen the castle with the snow effects. It looks amazing. You can tell that they created those effects to look good after dark.

Daytime? Eh.

Night time? Awesome.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

I never tire of those nighttime castle shots.

Great pics Clinks! Thanks.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast