Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• *~*Under the Sea*~*

What's the greatest number of times you've gone to Disneyland during one year?

I know some people get craaaaaazy about going to Disneyland (myself included) because the AP makes it so easy to go whenever! Tell me your crazy stories about how many times you've gone in a year, why, did you get sick of it? Here's my story:

I've been an annual passholder since I was probably 8 years old (I'm 20 now) and I remember it getting to the point where my friends would go to the mall or the movies with their families on the weekends and we would go the Disneyland. I went almost every single Sunday for an entire year. It was "free" (with exceptions for food and parking) and I only lived about an hour away so it was just too easy...After that year we got tired of Disneyland and didn't renew our passes for 6 months.

Last year, before I left home for UCSD, I got a premium pass and I was in absolute heaven. Now I'm at college and I haven't the time nor the money to invest in a trip to Disneyland I haven't been since September. I doubt I'll go again until my birthday in May....*sigh*...I dream about the good ol' days when I'm writing a 15 page paper on a Sunday...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Re: What's the greatest number of times you've gone to Disneyland during one year?

About 95ish times. Right now about twice a week.
    Last edited by hollywood1939; 11-20-2007 at 12:34 AM.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Re: What's the greatest number of times you've gone to Disneyland during one year?

I believe our personal best was 38 gate entries in one year.

And we're NorCal Ap'ers...

• Sock Puppet

I don't count but I'm sure I've been on 50 separate days this year so far. I think I've been to DCA on maybe 15 separate days. The holidays are my favorite time of year to go so I will probably take advantage of the extended weekday hours.

My trips usually only last two to five hours on average. I did one all-day trip this year.

• =)

Three, I believe. Perhaps two.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Three, I believe. Perhaps two.
    REALLY!?!? Is this 2 different trips or... Just 2 different days?

• Progressive Disneylander

2 trips, but 18 days at the resort. For living over here around Philly, that's a lot for me! I did that this year. Last year it was 2 trips, but only 14 days.

• =)

REALLY!?!? Is this 2 different trips or... Just 2 different days?
    Two or three different trips. Each was between one and three days, making for a total of...I think 4.5 days that year. My personal maximum thus far. And yes, I do consider myself very lucky to have had those opportunities.

-Datameister, who's hoping y'all will remember that the vast majority of people on this planet, in the U.S., and even in So Cal are NOT AP holders.

Question Re: What's the greatest number of times you've gone to Disneyland during one year?

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Two or three different trips. Each was between one and three days, making for a total of...I think 4.5 days that year. My personal maximum thus far. And yes, I do consider myself very lucky to have had those opportunities.

-Datameister, who's hoping y'all will remember that the vast majority of people on this planet, in the U.S., and even in So Cal are NOT AP holders.

Completely understand, As I have been in the situation as well. It actually makes it a lot more exciting to go (I still get super excited, but it's different when you know your only gonna be there for 2 days and may not get to come back until next year!) I'm glad you got to got as much as you did!

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

Well there are 52 weeks in a year so I guess close to a 100 or so but then I live 10 mins away and I'm disabled so I dont work...

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

• Banned User

Whenever I get a day off, I go, which is once a week. So take a week for 12 months. how many weeks is that? Thats how many time I go.

• Destroyer of Mallcore

2 days ...trying for 3 but unlikely but I have a feeling i'll have an AP soon

PS: Until this year, it was 1 day

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

A rough guess would be about 275.

(Of course, I reported for work about 260 of those times that year)
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Shablagoo!

I think 7, but that was all in one trip, last November.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I live all the way in Chicago, so I have only traveled to California on 3 separate ocasions. I think in 2006 we visited Disneyland 8 days in a row.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast