Thread: Singing Tram CM

• It's all nonsense

Singing Tram CM

Has anyone come across the CM that works on the M&F parking trams that sings the tram themed christmas songs?

We were on his tram twice last week and I thought it was a hoot.

For those who don't know or haven't seen this CM, he takes christmas songs and subtitutes tram and DL lyrics. For example...'Oh Christmas tram, oh Christmas Tram, how lovely are your benches', 'Grandma got ran over by a tram...' etc.

Who knew a big memory of my last trip would be of the parking tram...only at Disneyland

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Singing Tram CM

It's about time they did some "plussing" of the tram.

They sshould go in to Christmas decoration mode with the trams too!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Ohhh baboo :(

10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.

I've heard this guy's voice over the ruckus of Downtown Disney. "Silver beeellllssss...in my earrrrrssss... because this guy won't stop singingggggg..."

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I want to ride on this guys tram.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

So do I!!! He sounds hilarious!!

• The Tomorrowland One

My biggest memory with the trams was back after the Pinocchio lot was originally first opened and was a big flat expanse with 2 tram turnarounds and they had to actually cross the street. There was one guy that did an "Everybody look left and wave hello at the drive of the only vehicle in the world able to rear end its self!"

Or there was that other guy that had the story of why the new parking lot trams were red and white instead of blue and gold. I really wish someone had a transcript of it. I was only ever able to hear it once and I still remember snippets of it.

• Boat shoes all day long

I my self, am a big fan of Cast Members going above and beyond the call of duty. I am not sure if I have heard this particular CM, but I have heard a number of them break out in song at any given time.

There used to be a girl working the Splash Mountain attraction that would sing the songs from Pete's Dragon. It was nice, and best of all, felt like special treatment, for I was usually with my friend, who goes by the name of Pete.
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

• Koubu Pilot

I guess when you see the same stretch of road for an 8 hour shift, all the crazies begin to surface. But they do make the tram ride fun and interesting. I remember one tram CM adlibbing to the precorded spiel at 12am. It made a lot of tired people who just want to get to their homes and hotel rooms smile and laugh.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Has anyone come across the CM that works on the M&F parking trams that sings the tram themed christmas songs?

We were on his tram twice last week and I thought it was a hoot.

For those who don't know or haven't seen this CM, he takes christmas songs and subtitutes tram and DL lyrics. For example...'Oh Christmas tram, oh Christmas Tram, how lovely are your benches', 'Grandma got ran over by a tram...' etc.

Who knew a big memory of my last trip would be of the parking tram...only at Disneyland
    I came across this tram on my last trip home from DL. It was after midnight and the guy still had a lot of energy. My favorite song was "Oh Christmas tram." I've never had so much fun on a tram ride everyone was laughing

• Make it Cool

Personally, I think any unnecessary live announcements are exceptionally annoying. Most CM's not only have the volume turned up to the point of distortion and have generally terrible speaking (and apparently singing) voices. The only thing that should be said live over the PA is the tram boarding and de-boarding instructions. The well-written and succinct recordings take care of the rest.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by composerboy View Post
    Personally, I think any unnecessary live announcements are exceptionally annoying. Most CM's not only have the volume turned up to the point of distortion and have generally terrible speaking (and apparently singing) voices. The only thing that should be said live over the PA is the tram boarding and de-boarding instructions. The well-written and succinct recordings take care of the rest.

Oh, you're no fun anymore! ~ Monty Python's Flying Circus