Disneyland Merchandise Online?

Does anyone have a link or links to somewhere that sells merchandise from the shops along Main Street U.S.A.?

My fiance and I were at the park recently, and we were browsing through the stores along Main Street. As we were looking at all amazing glass work in the Crystal Arts shop, she saw this particular necklace and fell in love with it. It was beautiful with articulated leaves around the chain/band. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. So, I made a note to return and get it for her as a Christmas morning surprise. However, try as I may, I could not distract her long enough to be able to dash off and pick it up in time to be back without arousing suspicion. She would not leave my side for the remainder of the night.

If I have to, I will make the drive and pay the $66 for a one-day pass to buy that necklace. But because I know of this forum and all the Disney-educated posters on it, I just want to see if anyone knows of an easier way. Is there any sort of online store that sells this merchadise? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: Disneyland Merchandise Online?

If you do go back to buy it, don't pay for a one day pass. Use the 1 hour shopping pass! It's free, and if all you're doing is entering the park for the necklace, will save you $66.

You can also try DeliverEARS, the mail order service. They usually will ship any park merchandise for you. The number is 1-800-760-3566
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Thank you SO MUCH! I knew you guys had the info. Man, that just made my day.

So, I'd just ask for a one hour shopper pass at the ticket booth? Are they going to have someone follow me around? lol

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Someone else on here may be more knowledgeable than myself, but from what I am aware, they take your credit card information, and if you are not back at the Ticket Booth/Guest Services, they charge you for the day's admission.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Rather Be At Disneyland

This thread: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...+Shopping+Pass might have some more helpful discussion about the 1- hour Shopping Pass

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    You can also try DeliverEARS, the mail order service. They usually will ship any park merchandise for you. The number is 1-800-760-3566
    I don't think this matters, but I think it is "DelivEARS" and I got a different number for it.

• Still lost in Neverland

For the one hour shopping pass you bypass the ticket booth and go to the window in the white building to the Left of the Main Gate. Just ask for a 1 hour shopping pass. They will take your credit card and run it but not charge anything and give you the pass and your C/C back. You go in and shop. Come back within one hour. Sometimes they ask to see a receipt for item/s purchased, sometimes they don't. They will give you the C/C receipt so you can see it has not been charged. If you do not come back within and hour they will charge your C/C for the price of one day, one park admission ($66.00).
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yeah, we have used Disney Delivears quite a few times. VERY convenient!

When we see something at the Park that we would like to get for the kids, but want it to be a surprise, we make a note of it and then call them up when we get home.

They will also give you the PAP discount if you fax them a copy of your PAP when you place the order.

Enjoy!

• Gobble GOBBLE

The problem with DelivEars is that you have to know exactly what you want. It's a bugaboo of mine that Disney does not sell Park specific merchandise on the internet. I understand the thought that they do not want to lose the revenue from people having to travel to the Parks to get the goods. But I believe any money lost by fewer people going to the Parks to shop would be more than made up by new business generated by online sales. Especially when you consider how many Disneyland fans do not live in Southern California, or probably even more WDW fans who don't live in Florida.

As for the shopper pass, it works well. I was not asked for a receipt, (I asked them if I would need to return with a receipt and I was told I would not) but don't be late, as they will charge you for a full day admission if you are at all late.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

• Disney Starved in AZ

sometimes mouseshoppe.com can be helpful... if delivears doesn't know what you're talking about - if you email mouseshoppe and be descriptive, even if it isn't on their site, most of the time they will be willing to go get it for you - but it does generally cost a bit extra from them - but they are often faster than delivears!

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Another few wrinkles to consider: Crystal Arts is one of the few shops run by an outside vendor - Arribas Brothers.

And it might be a problem placing a phone order if the item was a hand-made one-off by the glassblowers, or it never had an "Item Number" asigned.

If you are local (or local-ish) I'd sneak away for the afternoon and use the Shopping Pass entry - that way she won't suspect a thing (unless she reads it here... ) and you're absolutely sure you got the right one.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Thank you all so much. All of this info has been very helpful!

I did do some lengthy web research after my first post here and found the Arribas Brothers website. However, either they don't keep their site updated or the product I'm looking for is a specialty item and they don't want people purchasing it from their site. How lame is that...

Anyways, the necklace had no specified product number(from what I remember seeing of the display case), as you have guessed. So, I'm going to go down tomorrow and see if I can pick it up. Wish me luck!

And again, thank you all. I truly appreciate all the help.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Hey, if it has a Mickey Silhourette or any other recognizable characters, or anything else specifically "Disney" on it, the lawyers in Burbank try to keep a real tight copyright & trademark lid on the merchandise. If it's licensed merchandise that can't be bought anywhere else, it won't be on a website.

If you go straight to Crystal Arts and they don't have it, they'll know what you want and get it. The DelivEars people, odds are still good but lower.

And if it's a hand-blown glass item, they really should be cycled through the annealing oven after the glassblowers are finished, so it will be more durable. Then they can box it up and ship it. Takes overnight to anneal little items last time I checked - the ones they make at the display workbench today will be sold tomorrow.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1