• Dreams Do Come True!

Lightbulb Disneyland the Movie

I was on my daily bus from school listening to RDCT and I thought hmmm maybe a Disneyland Movie Here is the story: Two siblings that wished there was a place were they could escape there harsh and depressing childhood but when they wished hard enough it happened! Then one night when there dad was getting home they ran off to avoid him and found an abandoned train station (Mainstreet train station) and ran into one of the tunnels and found themselves in a magical place called Disneyland!
    They were greeted with friendly citizens of Mainstreet U.s.a. the citiznes told the children they were waiting for them to arrive but someone else was too! Maleficent the Dark Fairy and other Villians of Fantasyland wanted to transport the children to an even worst version of there sad lives so with help from the mayor of Mainstreet He sent them off to find the King of Disneyland Walt Disney who lived in Sleeping Beauty castle so then there Journey begins....

Thats all I have so far what do ya'll think!?

• It's all nonsense

Re: Disneyland the Movie

Who's the Dark Fairy?

• Fighter Pilot

hmmm or it can be based off the book Down and Out at the Magic Kingdom:

This future history book takes place in the 22nd century, mostly in Walt Disney World. Earth now lives under the "Bitchun Society", in which rejuvenation and body-enhancement have made death obsolete, material goods are no longer scarce, and everyone is granted basic rights that in our present age are mostly considered luxuries. This abundance has brought about the end of labor and money, and the only thing that makes one person worth more than anyone else is "Whuffie", a constantly updated rating that measures how much esteem and respect other people have for you. This rating system determines who gets the few scarce items, like the best housing, a table in a crowded restaurant, or a good place in a queue for a theme park attraction.
    The narrator of the book, Jules, has fulfilled his childhood dream of living at Disney World, which, since corporations no longer exist, is now run by rival ad-hoc committees, each dedicated to providing the best experience to the park's visitors and competing for the Whuffie the guests offer. Jules has a girlfriend a century younger than himself (but outwardly the same age), and both of them work for the committee that oversees the Magic Kingdom's Liberty Square. When Jules is killed a minor annoyance, as he is revived in a new body within a few days with his memories intact he discovers that another ad-hoc group with a notoriously aggressive, high-Whuffie leader has taken control of the The Hall of Presidents, and is going to replace its old-fashioned animatronic robots with high-tech, direct-neural imprinting. Jules believes that this rival committee had him killed to get him out of the way for a while and seize the Hall in the interim. Fearing that they will next try to revamp his favorite ride, The Haunted Mansion, he resolves to take a stand against the dehumanization of the park, endangering his relationship with his lover as he drags her into his schemes, along with his best friend, a former missionary for the Bitchun utopia who has lost the will to live now that there are no technophobes left to convert.

• Seasick

Just so long as neither Eddie Murphy nor Jennifer Tilly are in it...

• Dreams Do Come True!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Who's the Dark Fairy?
    Maleficent is the dark fairy!
    lol sorry bout that!

• Found my prince!

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post

I have to agree with you!

• Make it Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
    hmmm or it can be based off the book Down and Out at the Magic Kingdom:

This future history book takes place in the 22nd century, mostly in Walt Disney World. Earth now lives under the "Bitchun Society", in which rejuvenation and body-enhancement have made death obsolete, material goods are no longer scarce, and everyone is granted basic rights that in our present age are mostly considered luxuries. This abundance has brought about the end of labor and money, and the only thing that makes one person worth more than anyone else is "Whuffie", a constantly updated rating that measures how much esteem and respect other people have for you. This rating system determines who gets the few scarce items, like the best housing, a table in a crowded restaurant, or a good place in a queue for a theme park attraction.
    The narrator of the book, Jules, has fulfilled his childhood dream of living at Disney World, which, since corporations no longer exist, is now run by rival ad-hoc committees, each dedicated to providing the best experience to the park's visitors and competing for the Whuffie the guests offer. Jules has a girlfriend a century younger than himself (but outwardly the same age), and both of them work for the committee that oversees the Magic Kingdom's Liberty Square. When Jules is killed a minor annoyance, as he is revived in a new body within a few days with his memories intact he discovers that another ad-hoc group with a notoriously aggressive, high-Whuffie leader has taken control of the The Hall of Presidents, and is going to replace its old-fashioned animatronic robots with high-tech, direct-neural imprinting. Jules believes that this rival committee had him killed to get him out of the way for a while and seize the Hall in the interim. Fearing that they will next try to revamp his favorite ride, The Haunted Mansion, he resolves to take a stand against the dehumanization of the park, endangering his relationship with his lover as he drags her into his schemes, along with his best friend, a former missionary for the Bitchun utopia who has lost the will to live now that there are no technophobes left to convert.

That's one of my favorite books.

• the subs were cool maan

Quote Originally Posted by serviceelevator View Post
    I was on my daily bus from school listening to RDCT and I thought hmmm maybe a Disneyland Movie Here is the story: Two siblings that wished there was a place were they could escape there harsh and depressing childhood but when they wished hard enough it happened! Then one night when there dad was getting home they ran off to avoid him and found an abandoned train station (Mainstreet train station) and ran into one of the tunnels and found themselves in a magical place called Disneyland!
    They were greeted with friendly citizens of Mainstreet U.s.a. the citiznes told the children they were waiting for them to arrive but someone else was too! Maleficent the Dark Fairy and other Villians of Fantasyland wanted to transport the children to an even worst version of there sad lives so with help from the mayor of Mainstreet He sent them off to find the King of Disneyland Walt Disney who lived in Sleeping Beauty castle so then there Journey begins....

Thats all I have so far what do ya'll think!?
    I was thinking the same thing, albeit slightly different.
    A disneyland movie, but it would be a true story. It would be a dramatization of Walt Disney's creation of Disneyland, from storyboard to construction set in Anaheim to the Pirates of the Caribbean designing and ending sometime around now. I'm thinking the opening scene would have to be Walt Disney with his kids at that amusement park they always went to, the one that inspired Walt Disney to make Disneyland. Start there, and of course have several themes (Like all the skeptical businessmen who thought Walt was nuts for building such a thing). It would be based on real events and would incorporate real broadcast footage throughout the years and stuff.

• Mischievous Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    The new MPAA ruling is, if you have both their names in the credits of ANY film, it must carry a PG-13 rating.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney