OK, the day is getting closer. We are getting excited! We picked up the packages today with all the goodies and tickets! So what is our problem...
Mice Chat is my problem. After reading you guys for a few months I want to go check out all the wonderful things you have talked about. I am just having troubles finding them. So please help me with some of these strange sites I seek.
1. The lobster quesidellas (ok can't spell but you get the idea) at the cove bar... Where is the Cove Bar???? And do they still have these treats? And are kids allowed?
2. To go and see the Tortillas made (I'm starting to see a spanish theme here) do you have to make reservations or can you just go?
3. What is the best way to get a ride in that wonderful train car, if it is running while we are there? I am really trying on this trip to get the grandkids to learn about Walt and what he has done. Since the family is building the museum only 45 mins. from us I would like them to get a start.
We are going to hit the theater and see the old movies, and the other "Walt" things. So the special train car would be perfect.
4. I have three grandkids, the oldest girl gets picked for everything, the youngest gets picked most of the time, and the middle boy is left because he is quiet. What are the chances of getting all three picked for the Jedi Training? Or would it be best to stay away from it all together?
5. How many nemo's are hidden during the que line for the subs? I like to make challenges for them to keep them busy.
6. Who on this list has a club 33 membership and would sign us in for a lunch one day? (OK I know I am dreaming but I have to try)
Thanks for your help! And if you know some little secret about Disneyland that would be fun for the kids and us please fill me in. Be prepared for a very long trip report when I get back.