HELP: Leaving for DL now - can they look up an AP?

Hi all,

I'd like to take my sons to DL now, but just realized that my wife has my 5 year olds AP. Is there an easy way for them to look it up at DL and let us in? Any way?

Thanks so much!

SC

•   
    • Shenanigans.

Re: HELP: Leaving for DL now - can they look up an AP?

Yes, they can do this if you forgot your card. I belive they will only do it once or twice a year and charge you after that. You will also need some sort of other picture ID for your son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat View Post
    I miss David.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

I don't think they can look it up. I think there is a way to get in when this situation arises, but I forget. I am sure someone here knows how to get around it.

Hmmm... I don't have another form of ID for him (he's only 5). Maybe there's another way.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I don't think they can look it up. I think there is a way to get in when this situation arises, but I forget. I am sure someone here knows how to get around it.
    Well if he is really small for his age, tell the gate he is 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Lightbulb Re: HELP: Leaving for DL now - can they look up an AP?

Be sure to go to the guest service window (to the left of the main ticket booths when coming from Mickey & Friends tram, after security check point). That'll save any problems from just going straight to the turn style. I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

Better yet, why don't you call and ask Disney for an official answer? 714-781-7290. I would do that before leaving, rather than a message board where you could get 50 different answers.
    -Wes

• Circle of Ancients

I don't think they will expect you to have ID for a 5 y/o. I'm sure if the last name matches your AP and he looks somewhat like his picture, you will be okay.

You can always just get him a replacement pass if that fails, I believe it's $25.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley815 View Post
    Be sure to go to the guest service window (to the left of the main ticket booths when coming from Mickey & Friends tram, after security check point). That'll save any problems from just going straight to the turn style. I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

Better yet, why don't you call and ask Disney for an official answer? 714-781-7290. I would do that before leaving, rather than a message board where you could get 50 different answers.
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE QUICK INFO!

I figured guest services was the place. I just called the # above and was told I could go to any ticket booth and they'll look up his pass. Once found, they'll issue a "complementary pass" good for him once this year (did ask if they can only do this once per year, and then charge, as this hints at).

Thanks again, and it looks like we're off to DL!

BTW - DL is closing at 6pm tonight for a private party (I was told). Luckily I don't think I can do more than 4 hrs alone with the kids.

Just wanted to confirm, for the sake of anyone in this position later, that I was able to get a "comp pass" without an ID for him. It will indeed only be done once a year. Not sure if there is a charge after that.

Thanks again to all for the help.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I don't think they will expect you to have ID for a 5 y/o. I'm sure if the last name matches your AP and he looks somewhat like his picture, you will be okay.

You can always just get him a replacement pass if that fails, I believe it's $25.
    We were just there on the week before Thanksgiving and picked up a new pass for 20.00 bucks. Not bad.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.