Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Basking in birthday love

Re: 7-17 "Day of" merchandise still availible

I think they sold all the keychains. I just bought one of the CM 50th ones on eBay, with the castle and Tink, so I'm satisfied.

I love Disney merch that has an error. I have a Princesses shirt that has Ariel in a pink version of Belle's dress. I would kill to get the pin of Minnie playing tennis where they forgot to put the eyelashes on, so it looked like Mickey in a pink dress.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Quote Originally Posted by aerinpegadrak
    I think they sold all the keychains. I just bought one of the CM 50th ones on eBay, with the castle and Tink, so I'm satisfied.

I love Disney merch that has an error. I have a Princesses shirt that has Ariel in a pink version of Belle's dress. I would kill to get the pin of Minnie playing tennis where they forgot to put the eyelashes on, so it looked like Mickey in a pink dress.
    Most were sold, but not all. However, the keychains and magnets were not devliered to any stores. Whether it be because of the printing error, or jut them deciding that they were only for 7/17 and no other day- I don't know. But I personally counted each left over keychain and magnet from the festival arena, and had it boxed up to be shipped back to the wherehouse.
    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

they will probably put them on ebay, just a guess.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmainstreet
    Most were sold, but not all. However, the keychains and magnets were not devliered to any stores. Whether it be because of the printing error, or jut them deciding that they were only for 7/17 and no other day- I don't know. But I personally counted each left over keychain and magnet from the festival arena, and had it boxed up to be shipped back to the wherehouse.

Actually the emporium had dozens of the keychains for sale right before closing of the park on the 17. The cm's there said they would be sold until supplies were depleted. So it would be interesting to know if they were still there the day after. I had not noticed the error and already gave four of the ones i bought out. I think i wll keep the balance.

I do rememebr reading in one of the mailers i recieved that the merchandise that was going to be sold on the 17, i fnot sold out would be available for sale after the date until supplis ran out. they usualyy do this for all special merchandise. they even do it for special event merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo
    Actually the emporium had dozens of the keychains for sale right before closing of the park on the 17. The cm's there said they would be sold until supplies were depleted. So it would be interesting to know if they were still there the day after. I had not noticed the error and already gave four of the ones i bought out. I think i wll keep the balance.

I do rememebr reading in one of the mailers i recieved that the merchandise that was going to be sold on the 17, i fnot sold out would be available for sale after the date until supplis ran out. they usualyy do this for all special merchandise. they even do it for special event merchandise.
    The Emporium along with Showcase, StarTrader, Gag Factory, and Bonanza Outfitters no doubt had many hundreds of keychains for sale on the 17th. Only the pins were Festival Arena exclusive (and noawadays, only the 'I Was There' pin).
    Stocking the 'day of' section in the Emporium on 7/18, I can tell you that there were no more keychains/magnets. The framed Walt pin, shotglasses, mugs, and the two styles of t-shirts were still for sale though.

If someone that's going down to the park in the next day or two will buy me a mug, I will pay them back and buy them a churro. I'm just gonna throw that out there.

• insufferable know-it-all

The framed Walt pin didn't sell out? That surprises me quite a bit.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Rainicorn.

I need a mug. Maybe they'll have them when I go in August.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    The framed Walt pin didn't sell out? That surprises me quite a bit.
    Me too. It may be finally gone now, but I know for many days after it was still around in a bucket at the Emporium, and WOD even had a few pegs on one of its spinners filled with 'em!
    I don't like them. I call it the 'Ghost of Walt' pin, it's creepy looking. Walt giving a creepy smile, nearly transparent and a ghostly blue infront of attractions that did not open until after he died. Creepy?....YES!

I spent a couple of hours shopping at the parks tonight, and I couldn't believe when I saw several pieces of this merchandise still for sale! Not only does World of Disney have the women's fitted tees that they can't seem to give away, but they had a couple of the blue shirts, as well. Greetings at DCA even had some of the Walt pins! I think I saw a couple of other things, but I'm not sure.

I totally bought one of the blue mugs on this past wednesday. Shall I post pics of it??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12