• Fancy that...

victorian pier castle?? part 2

Hey all, (this is part 1 if you havn't seen it- http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...tle-84664.html )so I evolved my picture I drew to fit in the space were the maliBOOMer will go down. Screamin' would now actualy go threw the "pier castle". Unfortunately I have NO idea what the attraction would be for the facade... enjoy

It's not exactly the same as the old pic but it had to be. For some reason I don't realy like the bottom portion of the drawing, I might change it..

so tell me what you think, please, and help me figure out something to put in this thing

• Bring Your Own Redemption

Re: victorian pier castle?? part 2

Awesome! You went with my idea!

Along with some type of attraction, the front of the castle in your drawing could be a nice restaurant or small cafe with window views of Paradise Bay.

It looks good...
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Fancy that...

Quote Originally Posted by 與W View Post
    Awesome! You went with my idea!

Along with some type of attraction, the front of the castle in your drawing could be a nice restaurant or small cafe with window views of Paradise Bay.

It looks good...
    thanks, i'll probaly still change it up a bit at the bottom It's funny because before I got all detailed I pre-drew(is that a word?) a ghetto version of this with tables on the outside for a resteraunt.

We must think alike

-i know it's not as dramatic as the the other drawing but It had to fit in that space-

• Bring Your Own Redemption

One thing's for sure, that castle would provide great views of the upcoming World of Color show.

I can picture people quietly eating inside, when all of a sudden, a Screamin' train comes roaring inside.
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Fancy that...

Quote Originally Posted by 與W View Post
    One thing's for sure, that castle would provide great views of the upcoming World of Color show.

I can picture people quietly eating inside, when all of a sudden, a Screamin' train comes roaring inside.
    I think it could be enclosed or something, but yes that would be funny. hey ...what would they serve there? lol

what about an actual attraction? someone proposed a tunnel of love... I don't know but that idea sounds like the CM's will have to watch riders ....you know, wasn't there a similar problem with Adventure threw inner space?