Best Prices on 1 Day Park hopping ticket?

heading down Sunday with the wife to see the decorations and frankly just to relax. Anyone know the best price one can get on a 1 day park hopping ticket? Also if I were to buy a 1 day park hopping ticket at Von's - do I still have to wait at the ticket booth for a real ticket?

thanks
    Mark Santora

• Disneyland/Bronco Maniac

Re: Best Prices on 1 Day Park hopping ticket?

I think park hopper prices are the same pretty much across the board. Unless you have a friend or family in the military, or that works for a big corporation. I did some consulting work at a Hospital and they recieved discounts on DL tickets.

I believe that you can just take what you buy at Von's (you must be a so cal resident, possibly san diego?) right to the gate.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBob View Post
    I think park hopper prices are the same pretty much across the board. Unless you have a friend or family in the military, or that works for a big corporation. I did some consulting work at a Hospital and they recieved discounts on DL tickets.

I believe that you can just take what you buy at Von's (you must be a so cal resident, possibly san diego?) right to the gate.

That's pretty much what I figured. We'll just pick up the ticket at the park. Don' think it'll be that crowded early on Sunday. We did ask a few friends - even some who work for Disney. They don't get discounts but walk in to the park for free and can walk in 2 people per day! But I'm not going to push them to go on Sunday. Not to mention - spend some time with the wife.

As for me, no not San Diego but Los Angeles - the lovely San Fernando Valley.

Thanks Again
    Mark Santora

• DLR Cast Member

Cast members' sign ins are blocked out this weekend.. although, if you talk to your friend, ask them to buy your tickets for you-- cast member park hoppers are only $66.00 for adults, and $56 for kids 3-9, so it would save you $20 on each ticket!!