Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Red Face I Haven't Seen Much Of Nemo In Holiday Trip Report's. Is There A Reason For This?

Just curious to see if the Nemo ride is Holiday decorated and if there are christmas lights around the lagoon at night.

Anyone?

Maybe you can post your pictures you left out of your most recent Trip Report here?

Thanks!

• Shubisha

Re: I Haven't Seen Much Of Nemo In Holiday Trip Report's. Is There A Reason For This?

no it's not

• In Mouse We trust

Re: I Haven't Seen Much Of Nemo In Holiday Trip Report's. Is There A Reason For This?

It's just... Nemo

Maybe part of that reason is the "theming" in tomorrow land in general. If I remember rightly, there is no Christmas/holiday decorations at all in Tomorrow land, period.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

oookay.

I also notice no one mentions the nemo ride in their trip reports anymore, doesn't matter if holiday decorations are a factor or not, anyone still taking the time to ride it and photograph it during their weekend trip reports?

• Iron-Clad Allie

I find the issue quite fishy..
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEscapist View Post
    It's just... Nemo

Maybe part of that reason is the "theming" in tomorrow land in general. If I remember rightly, there is no Christmas/holiday decorations at all in Tomorrow land, period.
    Really? They should at least put futuristic Christmas decorations up, stuff we've never seen before and think would be odd looking but completly normal in the future.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Really? They should at least put futuristic Christmas decorations up, stuff we've never seen before and think would be odd looking but completly normal in the future.
    LOVE the idea of futuristic metalic silver and solar panel gold ornaments, MD - and a nice big Christmas tree sphere. Your idea is just edgy enough that it would become a big draw attraction in it's own right.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• In Mouse We trust

I went with my children this trip and the ride was... meh. Absolutely nothing worth standing in line for 115 minutes (while watching dozens of people enter the line in front of you to be with family/friends who held their place in line while they had fun doing something else.
    Besides, any cool pictures that could be taken of the Nemo subs have pretty much been taken and posted by others back when Nemo first opened.

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEscapist View Post
    The ride was... meh. Absolutely nothing worth standing in line for 115 minutes (while watching dozens of people enter the line in front of you to be with family/friends who held their place in line while they had fun doing something else.
    I would prefer not to relive these memories, thanks. I have nothing but bitterness for that ride. I may go as far to say I will never ride it again! This ride doesn't have fast pass FOR A REASON! Wait in line, or don't ride it! You would THINK that you were getting somewhere in the line, almost ready for the Cast Member to tell you which gate to stand in... AND TWELVE PEOPLE WOULD SHOW UP!!! I was so ticked!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

It was Dory's job to put up the decorations... she forgot where she put them.

I wish I can go on it every time I go, but the line is so damn long.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

The lines aren't as bad now. Also less cutting is going on because of this.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yeah, during our T-Day trip, we rode it a few times and never waited longer than 10 minutes.

Of course, it wasn't during the peak daytime hours, but the ride is the same at night...

• FastPass n00b

Seen the movie a million times, not much more to see on the ride. Glad they brought back the subs, but that's just about the only thing I'm glad about with that ride. Nemo just doesn't have the classic appeal nor the staying power of original rides or classic Disney movies.

It's interesting to note that every generation starting now will be under the impression that Pirates of the Carribbean was not an original ride, and that it was based on the movie. Disney's motto: If it's not based on a movie, create one for it! Just like Universal Studios.

• no flash photography...

I've been on it once. I don't have the desire to go on again. Also, like another poster mentioned. It's much like watching the movie. Not much to the ride.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast