Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

• For old time sake

Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

Wait, wait wait wait wait. This JUST dawned on me:

This picture:

Was titled:
    "TicTocDragon showing his love for THE BOB."

However, if memory serves me correctly it should be the other way around because THIS PICTURE:

was taken LONG BEFORE this picture:

As much as I love the BOB (he's my brother you know :wink: ) I have to say that the BOB is showing his love for Tictocdragon!!!!!

Thank you for shopping with us
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    If any of you were paying attention, there's a pic of me in there; probably the only one you're likely to see...
    I noticed and I was utterly SHOCKED at how young you are!!! Seriously. Both you and MiceMan freaked me out when I found out how young you guys are. Crazy, I had no idea!!

-on the subject of kids, my three year old son has already started to show annoyance when I don't listen to him. Sometimes I am distracted and not paying attention and he'll start tugging on my shirt and says "Mommy you are not listening to me!" It is very clear how important it is even at that age how they need us to listen.

-end derail-
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat

As much as I love the BOB (he's my brother you know :wink: ) I have to say that the BOB is showing his love for Tictocdragon!!!!!
    Is he really your brother?
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• I was deleted.

Oh that's great Katie!

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink

-on the subject of kids, my three year old son has already started to show annoyance when I don't listen to him. Sometimes I am distracted and not paying attention and he'll start tugging on my shirt and says "Mommy you are not listening to me!" It is very clear how important it is even at that age how they need us to listen.

-end derail-
    Yes, kids are more wise than we think. 3 is the most funnest age
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Aw, it's okay. I hope to get there a couple of times a year for about a week each. I managed 19 days last year and 9 days so far this year. And I'll get a lot in WDW this fall.
    Hey, you know what's funny...I live 70 miles away from Disneyland and the closest I've come to visiting it this year is going to Downtown Disney for a few hours and eating at the Rainforest Cafe. MiceAge and the posters on MiceChat do such an excellent job keeping me updated and fully supplied with photos that I just don't feel the urgent desire to go that often. It's almost as if I can imagine myself being there just by reading MiceAge/Chat.

I saw the fireworks from Downtown Disney and saw the Fred Gurley pulling into the Main Street station and for a while I was actually going to pay $53 for a few hours of Disneyland, but I was finally able to talk myself down. When you're so close that you can see the trains and fireworks, it's nearly impossible to walk away from Disneyland.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon
    I saw the fireworks from Downtown Disney and saw the Fred Gurley pulling into the Main Street station and for a while I was actually going to pay $53 for a few hours of Disneyland, but I was finally able to talk myself down. When you're so close that you can see the trains and fireworks, it's nearly impossible to walk away from Disneyland.
    Yes, I know another local that does the exact same thing. And even though I am quite far I still live through you all and your meets... almost makes me feel like I'm there. Thanks again for a great visit and I look forward to many other meetups.

• Minion

Nice pics! Looks like yall had a LOT of fun!

BPF seems rather.... Huggy....

Lol. I hope to get a hug the next meet I go too!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbage
    Nice pics! Looks like yall had a LOT of fun!

BPF seems rather.... Huggy....

Lol. I hope to get a hug the next meet I go too!
    Thanks. And yes, I've always been a hug person. Next time? Hmm... it might not be from me but I'm sure someone will give you one if you ask nicely gibbage!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Thanks. And yes, I've always been a hug person. Next time? Hmm... it might not be from me but I'm sure someone will give you one if you ask nicely gibbage!
    Heh. Im sure Bob would be acomidating....

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon
    Hey, you know what's funny...I live 70 miles away from Disneyland and the closest I've come to visiting it this year is going to Downtown Disney for a few hours and eating at the Rainforest Cafe. MiceAge and the posters on MiceChat do such an excellent job keeping me updated and fully supplied with photos that I just don't feel the urgent desire to go that often. It's almost as if I can imagine myself being there just by reading MiceAge/Chat.
    For me its the opposite; I see all of the exciting new things happening at DL and I want nothing more than to run down there and see it for myself!

• I was deleted.

For me its the opposite; I see all of the exciting new things happening at DL and I want nothing more than to run down there and see it for myself!
    Too bad the run is a bit longer for some of us.

• Shubisha

Yeah I'm stuck in Arizona getting text messages from people the whole beginning of July saying "I'M ON SPACE OMG WOOOO" etc. :P besides being ready to crack them over the head, it urged me on to ride space 7 times on the 17th and make up for some lost time

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by almandot
    Yeah I'm stuck in Arizona getting text messages from people the whole beginning of July saying "I'M ON SPACE OMG WOOOO" etc. :P besides being ready to crack them over the head, it urged me on to ride space 7 times on the 17th and make up for some lost time
    Exactly! I didn't ride it on the 17th.. but I did ride it a lot! I even got to go on it twice in a row without unloading us because they sent the car through on accident.

• Senior Minion

If any of you were paying attention, there's a pic of me in there; probably the only one you're likely to see...
    I also noticed that of all the great shots, BPF, et al, no one had a shot of Al, even with his face intentionally blurred out to prevent identification. Surely someone must have seen him there?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast