Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 155
  1. #121

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon
    And by the way, I completely agree with you about people text messaging when they are on Space Mountain. It makes me jealous when people do that too and it's so frustrating because I'll be at work or something.
    I guess I am one of the weird people that enjoys getting calls from the park. ( I have been on IASW a couple of times...) For the most part it is quite enjoyable because I can escape and think of being at the park. Only a few times does it get real bad and make me want to be there.

  2. #122

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon
    For some reason the thought of BPF being shy is kind of shocking to me. I guess it's hard to tell from the pictures, but I've always thought you were really outgoing and everything, BPF. Next time everyone is at the park together, we can meet all kinds of characters as a group.
    No, I am shy at first with people until I open up. I am; however, not at all shy with characters! I just love seeing them. DLCM and Crazy Legs must have enjoyed laughing at me playing around with the characters and such.

  3. #123

    • FastPass n00b
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,846

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I guess I am one of the weird people that enjoys getting calls from the park. ( I have been on IASW a couple of times...) For the most part it is quite enjoyable because I can escape and think of being at the park. Only a few times does it get real bad and make me want to be there.
    I definitely enjoy people calling me from their vacation, like if they're in Vegas or Hawaii or something because, exactly like you said, it makes me feel like I'm there with them. But Disneyland is such a unique experience that just the sound of a train whistle or the sound of fireworks in the background can bring on an intense desire to want to be there. I guess it's because I so rarely go that that's why I get jealous when someone calls me up saying that they are there. I try to go as little as possible to make each trip really special.

  4. #124

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    whats that.... You like getting calls from parks.. whats you number.. next time I'm at WDW i will be sure to call you from small world... LOL

  5. #125

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    whats that.... You like getting calls from parks.. whats you number.. next time I'm at WDW i will be sure to call you from small world... LOL
    Um.. are you forgetting something? Next time you are at WDW I will be there too. (See below.)

    |
    |
    V

  6. #126

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    I didn't say your number.. any mice chatter....

    Though who knows where in WDW you will work.. you could get stuck at animal Kingdom... (my least favorite park..)

  7. #127

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    You guys will know where I end up one way or another, trust me.

  8. #128

    •   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,581
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    Those are GREAT!! It looks like all of you had so much fun!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

    YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

  9. #129

    • Im Mrs Americain Dream
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    C Spot
    Posts
    1,871

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    Or calls to canada but i was sort of there in spirt :P
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

    My Youtube Video Blog

  10. #130

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,750

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    Awww, I'm not in one picture.

    But, thanks for the hug BPF!!

  11. #131

    • Know More Than You Should
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Experiencing Technical Difficulties
    Posts
    2,906

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    I also noticed that of all the great shots, BPF, et al, no one had a shot of Al, even with his face intentionally blurred out to prevent identification. Surely someone must have seen him there?
    Hmmm....














  12. #132

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,949

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    You see? I never would have known where to look or what to expect. Thank you!

  13. #133

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Awww, I'm not in one picture.

    But, thanks for the hug BPF!!
    That's what happens when you say, "no, later" Mr. Banana! Since I had to go.. and you never came back. It's YOUR fault.

    And oh my Club.. I feel quite slow. Um.. all!

  14. #134

    • Im Mrs Americain Dream
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    C Spot
    Posts
    1,871

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    wow its al lutz!!!
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

    My Youtube Video Blog

  15. #135

    • Know More Than You Should
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Experiencing Technical Difficulties
    Posts
    2,906

    Re: BigPigletFan's Photo Trip Report! - PHOTO warning!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    wow its al lutz!!!
    Really!? Where?!













Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] WDW Photo Trip Report (With Some HDR)
    By sgtfox in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 04:30 PM
  2. Photo-less Trip Report....10/13
    By Cacopelao! in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 02:18 PM
  3. *Photo Update 9-30* (Warning: Photo HEAVY)
    By Abominable Snowman in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 12:01 PM
  4. Photo - Trip Report 4/26-4/30/06
    By peoplemover1 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 05:04 PM
  5. Photo Trip Report
    By daddyb in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 07:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •